Sunday, August 15, 2010

Can we pretend I didn't eat anything today?

I don't know what happened. I did horrible today with my eating. All those things I listed yesterday? Completely out the window. I feel like crap. I'm not even going to write what all I ate. Just that I over ate big time for dinner, and just ate to much through out the day. Also had 2 iced coffees... I bet I came close to 3000 calories...

Even though I am full and it's late, I did jump on the treadmill. I did so bad with the food, I didn't want to ruin my little streak too!!!
Treadmill: 15 minutes/ .54 miles (5 minutes with 2 Lb weights)
Consecutive days: 5

Tomorrow I will do better. I know that if I don't do good this week, I will gain and see those 280s again. I really don't want to. Those rules I wrote yesterday? I'm going to come look at them again first thing in the morning, and follow them!
Hope you all had a better day!!! And have a good night :)

OK, I'm back. I am the first one to say: Always write down what you eat, no matter what. And I didn't do that yesterday... I think once we ordered the pizza I knew I wasn't, I thought 'I can take just ONE day off.' Mostly because I didn't want to report that I ordered pizza AGAIN... and that was a HUGE mistake... a mistake to order it, but a bigger mistake not to write it... maybe if I stuck to my own rule I would have only ate 2, maybe 3 slices.... so anyway, here it is... WARNING: not for sensitive viewers, you may want to take you children out of the room for the following broadcast...
What I ate yesterday (Saturday)
Snack 4:30am: large bowl of Frosted Wheat Puffs Cereal w ff skim milk
Lunch: Tuna Sandwich with 5 baby carrots, 1 1/2 tbs light ranch
Snack (more like second lunch): leftovers- 3.2 oz chicken and 1 cup red beans and rice, 1 cup ff skim milk
Snack: bowl of Frosted Wheat Puff Cereal w ff skim milk
Snack: 1 Werther's
Drink: iced coffee
Snack: Werther's
Dinner: Ordered Papa John's- 3 large slices of Fire.. something Pizza (jalapenos, sausage, pepperoni, extra cheese) 2 large slices of pepperoni pizza, Water
Drink: 2/3 bottle iced coffee
Snack: 1 Werther's
Total Water: 69 oz
Total Calories: A LOT
Phew! Glad that's over with!
K, On to today- which will be MUCH better!

2 comments:

  1. The important thing is at least you got on the treadmill. Let's look to the positives, okay?

    Your title is too cute - I have to say I laughed, not at you of course - it is just I can hear you saying that to me. Keep your sense of humor and everything will be okay.

    Today is a new day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! I am sooo happy I got on it and did not ruin that :)
    Haha, I'm glad I made you laugh :) I feel great today.
    Thanks SkippyMom!!!

    ReplyDelete