Saturday, August 28, 2010

Friday- Weigh Day

And the scale says...
279
That's only one pound down this week,
but you know me!
I'm happy with ANY LOSS, especially
a pound or over, so WOO HOO! :)
This makes my total loss 41 pounds,
If I loose .2 pounds next week,
I'll be back 'in the green'
Got on the Treadmill EVERY day this week.
Making my totals: 1 hour 5 minutes/ 4.70 miles
.70 miles more than last week :)

I have to make this quick, I am holding up the dvd player lol. Ray will just have to wait a couple more minutes :)
I had a LOT of stress today... and I am sad to report, I ate a lot too. BUT I don't know that it was from the stress... I really don't think it was.
As you may know, I'm trying to save up $1200 which is going to be very hard for me. WELL the total on the car today came to$1800! Obviously I can't do that. So we're going to see what Jeff (step dad) can do with the car. Honestly, I felt like crying all morning... Why can't we ever catch a break!!! But I didn't, and soon stopped feeling sorry for myself and realized it could be so much worse. I ended up taking a nap and the rest of the day was better.

My Mom called, pretty much to apologize and invite us over for a labor day cook out. I'm glad she called to apologize, but the whole fight was about my decision to NOT go over there anymore! Ugh... she just doesn't get it...

My eating started off good, but went downhill. Like I said, I don't think it was stress- it was just me not doing a good job... Just eating and not thinking... I don't know. I do know it isn't going to take me half the week to get back to doing well, that starts NOW.

Didn't I say this was going to be short? Haha, I forgot. I gotta go, I'll see you tomorrow!
Well... tomorrow we have plans :) Ray won some tickets to go see some MMA fights live downtown, so we are going on a rare night out :)  And I do mean RARE. His mom is going to come get us, and take our son and come pick us up when it's done! So I won't even have to worry about driving!!! I'm going to just ignore all the stress and have a great time :)
I'll be back soon though lol :)

OH! I felt sooo full, but I got on the treadmill anyway.
10 minutes/ .33 miles
Total days in a row on the treadmill: 18
I know, not that great, BUT I got on it... believe me I did NOT want to.
Ok, gotta go! For real! The natives are getting restless!!!
Have a good night!



6 comments:

  1. Awesome - and you are right! SO right - a loss is a loss is a LOSS! Way to go. And I just knew I was going to see an 18 this morning. So awesome.

    Sorry about the car - I hope Jeff can do something about it - did you try getting a "second opinion" - or do you have an awesome mechanic? [We do - I never question the man, but some places are shady - as with all businesses, y'know?]

    You seriously just have to laugh at your Mom - and I don't mean that in a bad way - but the woman is clueless and that is never going to change. Buuuuuuuut - would she agree to meeting at a park for a cookout [y'know so nothing could "occur"] or even coming to you house? I know it would be nice to see her, but on your terms, not hers - because her terms aren't what you want for your son. I don't know - I don't understand people's motivation sometimes. :)

    On a funnier note - I have been telling Wallene how you are up to 17 [now 18] days on the treadmill and that I was trying to keep up with you [whew] by walking the doggies everyday and she is very supportive of us both - and for proof [for you, although I know you know I am walking - this was more for a gag] she video taped us walking the dogs tonight. If you know us the tape is hysterical because Pooldad looks a lil' miffed the whole time [not his style] because he had just driven 5 hours to Squirrel's school. The man was tired. I really want to post it for you but I have to figure out how to caption the thing because if you can understand what he is saying [and Wallene is doing] I find it really funny. Otherwise? It is an incredibly boring video of 3 minutes of our walk :) YAWN.

    [yeah, I see you noticing my keyboard is back to functioning. heehee]

    Hope you have a great weekend. Love & Hugs!

    ps vert word is burst - I burst with happines for you everytime I see the number of days go up a tick. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, that one pound loss brought you into the 270s!! CONGRATULATIONS!! Every ounce counts! Plus, you are a mere 4 lbs away from officially losing 10% of your blog-starting weight of 305. Great job, Tina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the pound loss!!!

    I hope you have a great night out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad your keyboard is working SkippyMom :)

    Yeah, my Mom even offered to bring us school shopping this week if I can't drive, and said she should be spending more time with us away from the trailer (which is nice, but not sure how she would even bring us anywhere lol). Spending time out somewhere is a great idea though, but The cook out is for Labor Day and the whole family will be there. the ones that talk to us anyway LOL. My great uncle, cousins ect. So it's going to be at the trailer... I'm not sure what to do yet... Maybe have a talk with my brothers? Or just make my son stay out side the whole time... I don't know...

    I can't wait to see the video lol :) Last night I didn't want to do it, but I just couldn't let you down! Now I'm even more glad I did it :)
    Love and Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Ann!!! I am very happy to be in the 270s, I guess because I was here 2 weeks ago I'm not as happy as normal? Because I already said goodbye to the 280s and had to see them again lol. Next week when I'm back in the green I'll be super happy :)
    10% I didn't even think of that! In fact, I have already lost over 10% of my total body weight... that makes me feel great :) Thanks Ann!!!

    Thanks Mark!!! It should be fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. * correction, I just looked at the list on the right, and I was at 40 pounds lost for the first time FOUR weeks ago... that's ok though :) Nothing but loss this week :)

    ReplyDelete