Thursday, August 12, 2010

Measurements and A New Pic

First, I would like to welcome a new 'follower' Jo! Thank you for joining me in My Day! :)

Second, I have some measurements... fun stuff huh? Not really lol, I had NEVER measured myself in my life until January of this year. It was a pain in the butt, but I'm glad I did it, to have something to look back on. I am big ALL over. So I measured everything, knowing I would loose everywhere. I really don't want to list all of my measurements... unless you want to know lol. Then I guess I would tell you :) But for now here's the main ones, taken on 8/8/10. In INCHES LOST
Bust: 3 3/4 inches!
Waist: 4 1/2  inches!
Hips: 2 1/2 inches!
Woo Hooo!!!! As I mentioned, I had never measured myself before, and hope I did it in the right places lol. I do have to share  with you, that when I did it in January, my hips where bigger than the tape measure... So 'off the charts' I guess you could say... But there was white at the end, and I estimated the inches, and now they are ON the charts :) I was very happy to see that. I don't know that it is all 100% accurate, I really tried to do it EXACTLY like I did last time, but that was a while ago... So my leg and arm measurements may be off. But The 2 things I can be SURE of is my wrist and my ankle, I mean- even I can't mess that up right???? haha :)
Wrist: 3/4 inch
Ankle: 1/4 inch
Crazy. I can feel that I had lost inches in my waist because of how things fit... but I am surprised at the numbers. Very happy :) It kind of validates that it's not just wishful thinking I guess... because even when I feel it I kind of think 'oh, it could be in your head' I don't know why I do that...

I had my son take a pic tonight. I'll put it up on the side, but I don't like it. Since my camera is so stupid, it has to be pitch black, so the flash makes me all shiny... ugh. Stupid thing. I don't know how long I'll keep it up- I'll try and get a better one.

Today my food report isn't very good again. I can't stop eating!!!! I really don't know what is going on! I feel fine, I have a little stress- but not THAT bad... I don't feel depressed or anything. Just keep eating... the portions were ok, but after dinner I just kind of grazed all night... :(
What I ate Today:
Breakfast: 1 slice leftover pizza, water
Lunch: Romaine salad with hot peppers, mozz cheese, croutons, light ranch and 1 small slice of left over pizza
Snack: 2 cups 2% chocolate milk and 20 almonds
Dinner: 1 1/2 servings of General Tso's Chicken (Chicken, rice, broccoli, carrots,) frozen meal, 1 1/2 cup ff skim milk
Snack: sundae nut cone
Snack: 1/ 2 cup left over tuna helper, 1 slice whole wheat toast.
Snack: 1/3 of some swiss role... thing. (It was yucky)
Snack: bowl of frosted puffed wheat cereal w ff skim milk
Snack: 1 Werther's
Total Water: 60 oz plus 5 oz Sobe Water
I am very nervous about my weigh in tomorrow. With the way I ate today, I'm afraid it will be a gain. I have laundry to do in the morning and hauling it to dry at the laundromat, so maybe that early morning exercise will help a little. I hope!

Treadmill: 15 minutes/ .52 miles
Consecutive days on it: 3
I did NOT want to get on it, but I couldn't ruin my 3 day streak! haha :)

5 comments:

  1. Is that pizza gone yet? heehee Maybe a good idea when you order pizza is not to order too much - even if they have a "deal" - why not just order one pizza - you will save money, which you want to do, and then the temptation to eat 5 pieces in one sitting and have leftovers won't be there? I don't know, but one large pizza is good for the 4 of us - and we get one side made like the kids want and our side, so everyone is happy :) [Wallene likes pineapple - drives Squirrel crazy heehee - just keep it off my side tyvm] I know it is your favorite food and you shouldn't deny yourself, but less will mean more [weight loss] right?

    Just a thought. Nice job on the treadmill. I want to see a 4 tomorrow :) You can do it - you have skillz :D And the pic' is awesome - you can really see the pounds gone. NICE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One more thingy - Come over to my blog and claim your award - I picked you as one of my top "Blogs of Substance" 'cause girlie if your blog didn't have substance - I don't know who's does. :D

    Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are SO right about the pizza, the "deals" get me every time. This deal happens to be 2 for $10, which really is a good deal- but then it does keep leftovers in the house...which is NOT good. And no, they are not gone lol. But I don't like this one very much as leftovers, So I'm going to do my best not to tough it again!!!
    Yes, less will mean more- weight loss AND money :)
    I will make sure I make today 4 :)
    You like the pic, Thanks! I can see a little difference, so I hoped others would be able to also :)
    Thank you so much for the award!!!!! I feel so special! To get an award like that from you means so much, you have no idea :)
    Love u 2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tina, you are doing great with the 40 lbs gone! I can tell your face is less puffy. My face is always the first part I look at...it seems all the salt and carbs settle in my chin.

    Throw out whatever's left of the pizza. It's hard, but it's better to send it to the garbage than wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jo!
    It took a while for me to see it in my face, I noticed when I could feel my collar bone though, so that was nice :) The first place for me is always my chest. I feel like I have lost a few pounds all over my body, but about 30 pounds from my bra LOL! I laugh... but it kinda sucks...
    You are right about the pizza, if the fiance doesn't eat it by tomorrow, I'm throwing it out. I don't want to wear it :)

    ReplyDelete