Thursday, August 5, 2010

Lotsa Stress, but I Feel Fine :)

Today went ok. I was really worried that my stress level would make me want to eat, but I actually wasn't hungry all day before my appointment. Maybe because it wasn't unexpected? Or being nervous on top of stressed made my stomach funny? Anyway, I couldn't really eat much. The chips and cheese wasn't a lot... but sadly I only had some because Ray was and it smelled SO good...

What I ate today:
Drink: (200) 1 bottle iced coffee
Lunch: (425) about 10 tortilla chips with a little leftover taco meat, spanish rice, cheese and salsa. Water
Dinner: (335) Taco Salad- LOTS of romaine lettuce with 3 chips, taco meat, spanish rice, cheese, salsa and beans. water
Snack: (157) vanilla pudding and 13 grapes (69 grams)
Total Water: 60 oz
Total Calories: 1117
I REALLY hope I don't see 200 again. I know I didn't eat very well today, but I had a lot of romaine lettuce and a lot of water. I am hoping I don't gain. Also, I have to mention I have had NO pop this week. Usually pop goes with tacos, wraps and pizza no matter what lol. But NOT anymore!!!!

Crunches: 120 (50, 25, 25, 20)

I went to see the bankruptcy lawyer today. I have to say, I was a little worried mentioning it yesterday because I figured it would be kind of frowned at and thought for sure I'd catch a little slack lol... but it was on my mind and stressing me out, so I wrote about it.
And got nothing but support! I love you guys :)

To make a long story short, it looks like I will most likely be filing chapter 7 bankruptcy. It sucks and I would have NEVER in my wildest dreams think I would be at this point... but it is what it is. I am to stop paying my credit card bills, and cut them up. I have to call a counselor and see if I can do a payment plan, but according to my income and all the info, he said my best bet is just filing.

Now to the hard part, coming up with $1200!!!!!! Ugh... I knew it would be expensive. Me and Ray have been talking about it, and we will find a way. We won't be paying the credit card bills, but we also won't be using them to pay our other bills either... so we will have very little extra money left. BUT we will save every penny! We will also have to borrow. I HATE borrowing money... SOOOO much. I have only had to borrow money recently (from Ray's Mom) and I really do hate it. But we really don't have any other option. Ray's Mom would give it to us if she had it, but I don't think she has all of that. But we will ask her if we can borrow some, whatever she can afford.
Then we will ask my Dad and then one of my brothers. I don't know how either of them will react lol... I don't talk to my brother but once every month or 2, and my Dad once every 6!!!!! Ugh this sucks!!!! But I have faith that it will all work out :)

So until we get the money, I will be VERY stressed about it. BUT I'm not going to bore you with it everyday lol. Of course you can ask if your curious how it's going, but otherwise I am going to try and stay away from the subject until I get the money together, actually file, or if something changes... unless the stress gets to me and I have to vent haha :) Then LOOK OUT! lol :)

Since we will be doing our best to save, that might mean giving up the internet :( I have a great deal until Aug 24, but then I won't be able to afford it. I am hoping that when I call and tell them I have to cancel it, they will give me another 6 months at this price. Otherwise I'll have to get rid of it :( That would be SO sad for me! What would I do without my blog everyday!?!?! And you guys!?!?! I will go to the library to let you know of course, if something like that happens. Lets just hope it doesn't!!!

See you tomorrow for weigh day. Wish me luck!!!

6 comments:

  1. Getting over that first big hurdle to see the lawyer is probably the hardest part. Work with the counselor to create a plan, and then just stick to it....for however long it takes. Sort of like your weight loss journey....no matter how long it takes! You'll do OK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're right, that first step is always very hard for me- no matter what the situation!
    Thanks Margie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You not writing your blog will absolutely not do. I won't have it. [Yes, is all about me heehee] Seriously - I would miss you. Really.

    But I understand you have to do what you have to do. And that is being responsible. That is a good thing.

    We got so fed up with Comcast we cancelled cable and phone because they just couldn't seem to keep them working on our end. Grrr. But the savings are intense. I like having that extra $140 a month. Tho' I do miss my phone. :)

    Good luck with you weigh day. I am rooting for you :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the comment
    sorry to see your so stress out right now
    hope everything gets better soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like the hard part is over. Just make a plan and stick to it as best as you can.
    You've got a great blog. I gave you an award: http://chubarella.blogspot.com/2010/08/got-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. SkippyMom, I REALLY hope it doesn't come down to that!!! I would be lost without you guys!!! I also HATE comcast, "Comcast is the Devil!" Is one of my favorite sayings LOL. It's our only option though. I don't know if they have some kind of contract or what, but no other cable provider is allowed in my complex :(
    Ah responsibility... I'm tryin... lol
    Thanks :)

    Even though it's a stressful time, I'm doing surprisingly well :) Thank you for stopping by BEE!

    WOW Chubarella! My very first blog award! It is such a surprise, I feel so honored! LOL, really I do. I feel like I just won Miss America or something!
    Thank you so much!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete