Monday, August 30, 2010

Can't I Freeze Time??? Just for a While??? ;)

First I have a new follower :) Thank you Allen for joining me in my day!

I was talking about a little dilemma I have with blogging in the last post. I always leave a comment on EVERY post I read. I have been trying not to, only because my list has grown a lot latley... I'm still reading, and commenting, but not EVERY post... But it's been hard lol. I like to comment :) And after reading all of your comments yesterday, I know that I can't just not-comment when I want to! I love and appreciate your comments so much, and also like to leave them on your blogs. So it's back to buisness as usual :)

I just got done reading all of my blog role and leaving comments. It took over 3 hours (it could have took a little longer because I didn't read half of them yesterday)... and there is no way I can stay up this late when my son goes back to school... I don't know, I have to figure something out though lol. I will try and leave less comments on other blogs I'm not so attached to... and try to figure out some other ways to save time... less facebook? Checking the blog roll a few times a day? I'll figure something out! But not commenting is not an option hehe :) Thanks for all of your comments yesterday! Made me realize that I couldn't stop commenting even if I tried! lol, I just can't help it! :)

Ray and I had a great time last night at the fights! I'll see about posting some video tomorrow.

Here's what I ate yesterday:
Coffee: 2 tsp hazelnut coffeemate, 1 1/2 tsp sugar
Lunch: 'Italian' turkey sandwich (2 oz turkey, 8 pepperoni, 1 tbs mw, hot pepper rings on all natural whole wheat) 5 baby carrots, 5 grape tomatoes, 1 1/2 tbs light ranch, water
Drink @ fights: about 8 oz pepsi
Dinner: Taco Bell After fights at 11:30 pm- 1 nacho cheese chalupa, 1 hard taco, nachos bell grande, water
Total Water: about 40 oz
That is the first pop I've had in at LEAST a month. I'm ok with it, I'm not craving it or anything and I don't plan on having anymore for another long time :)
The taco bell? It was late and I was STARVING, but that's not an excuse. I could have come home and made something a lot healthier, I know. I know it wasn't the best choice, but I'm not mad at myself. I didn't have a crazy amount of calories yesterday... I think I'll be ok. On top of the calories for the taco bell though... I know that must have been a LOT of sodium (something I never used to think about, thanks a lot SkippyMom! lol :)

Here's what I ate today:
Iced Coffee: 2 tsp hazelnut coffeemate, 1 1/2 tsp sugar, ice
Lunch: 'Italian' turkey sandwich (this time with pepper jack cheese instead of pepper rings) 5 grape tomatoes, 7 baby carrots, 1 tbs light ranch
Dinner: 2 cups of my Easy Tuna Casserole (find in Recipes), 3/4 cup mixed asian stir fry style veggies, 1 1/2 cup milk
Snack: 1 Werther's
Snack: 2 cups cocoa Rice cereal with 1 cup ff skim milk
Total Water: 29 oz (not enough!)

K, I'm so tired! Gonna sit with the kid a minute, sounds like he's watching Ice Age 2, must not be anything on tv lol. Then it's off to bed! See you tomorrow :) I hope you all have a great night!

Oh my Goodness! You know I must have been tired! I forgot to write in my Treadmill time!
Saturday's Treadmill: 15 minutes/ .60 mile
Sunday's Treadmill: 15 minutes/ .58 mile
Total Days in a row: 20 Woo Hoo!!!

8 comments:

  1. Awesome weigh loss, moving right along. You do know that with only one or two tweeks you could speed this up a bit, and get healthier alot faster ? All good...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about having an extensive blogroll - but ::whining:: I LIKE everyone on mine. :)And for you with some of my comments - I could keep you on the dang computer for half a day [example: see yesterday. heehee]

    I think you are doing great - and the treadmill is going awesome - YAY. I get stopping at taco bell - it is like it is THERE and so cheap - so yep! But out of all the fast food rezzies that is the one that I can't even go near - it has the highest sodium content of them all [yeah, sorry about that] but my goodness do I miss a simple bean burrito and pepsi [I LOVE that combo-only time I ever drink Pepsi - it just tastes so good with that.] But maybe next time you can order less and save some money and calories so it won't be so much, eh? Or even just get one thing to tide you over until you get home?

    I hope you have a great week. You're doing it Tina and that is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing so great on that treadmill! It is fun to see ... almost makes me want to get one (almost). I "indulge" in Taco Bell every so often, but I usually get a bean burrito - hold the cheese - and then take it home and dump a boatload of Tostido Salsa over the top of it. Yum! Okay, now I want one. haha You are doing well. It looks like the scale is moving in the right direction again, and it is so fun to see 41 (FORTY-ONE) pounds gone! That is just incredible. Keep up the good work. Congratulations! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reading and commenting does take a massive chunk of time, but I think it's important to stay in the loop with the community. Don't be going quiet on us :)

    Twenty days on the treadmill is awesome. Keep racking up those miles :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 20 days -- congrats and keep it up. I know what you mean about commenting on blogs and blogging. It is time consuming. So I decided to give up Twitter and my Facebook page because I enjoy the Blogger people more. I'm sure that as I get busier in the fall I will have to limit my comments/posts, but for now...type, type, type. Oh yeah, and watch out for that pop (aka devil) it can sneak back into your life...so much sugar. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been struggling with finding the time for comments, as well. I have come up with somewhat of a "policy" for me and leaving comments.

    First of all, if I find myself having to stop and really think of what to say, then I don't comment. If a blog really speaks to me or I immediately think of some encouragement or comment I'd like to make, then I post. If not, I move on to the next blog and figure I'll probably have something pertinent to say to that blogger on his/her next post.

    Secondly, I am trying to keep my comments shorter. If I find I am typing a lot--then it is probably something I need to make a post about in my own blog. (Although by the length of this post, I'm not doing so good this time!).

    Lastly, if the blog doesn't have many comments or many followers, I make more of an effort to comment more frequently. I know how disheartening it can be to work so hard on a post or to pour your heart out, only to have no response.

    So far, this is working out. I still spend a lot of time commenting, but not quite so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Tina, I am not giving up on you and not sure what the heck went on with the blog cuz I didn't do nuthin'. You can't get rid of me no matter what so you just have to put up with me. I honestly don't know what happened but you are a part of my life and nothin' is gonna change that. Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Allen!
    I know... I really want to be healthier and know that I am going about it all wrong lately. (Including today- Monday) I really have to do better.

    Thanks SkippyMom! I know just what you mean :) That's why I shouldn't have ever even thought I could just not comment lol. It's just impossible :)
    I've only been blogging since Feb, but I really can't imagine my life without it! I'm so thankful for the friends I've made and the support I have here. It's like nothing I've ever experienced before!
    Hugs :)

    That's a good idea Ann, I really need more self control! I just want everything on the menu lol. I used to eat a lot more takeout then I do now (I know, hard to imagine lol) so I don't plan well... especially spur of the moment. What I really need to do is stay completely away from the fast food... it's so hard!
    Thanks Ann :) Gonna keep that scale moving downwards!!!

    Thanks Mark :) I realize I couldn't go quiet if I tried lol! You all are stuck with me hehe :)

    Just Me, yeah I have been spending to much time on Facebook. I have decided to cut down some ont that. None of my family knows about the blog, but alot of them are on FB... but have to cut something lol.
    I am SO glad I am not craving the pop after having some yesterday! I will have to be careful!!!

    Toosexy4thisfat, that is a great policy! I am trying to follow some of those. I also like to leave comments to others that don't get many. Great ideas, thanks!

    Hey Tessa!!! :)
    I figured blogger was just messin up lol. When I realized it was your name missing I just had to come tell you hehe. I'm so glad that I can't get rid of you :) The same goes the other way!!! Big Hugs Tessa!

    ReplyDelete