Saturday, August 21, 2010

Weigh Day

And the scale says...
you'll never know, because now it sleeps with the fishes so it can't tell you...
OK... I didn't really hurt the scale, even though I wanted to... Here it is:
280
That's a 1.2 pound gain
So right at 40 pounds lost Total.
Got on the treadmill EVERY DAY :)
Making my Week Totals:
1 hour 4 minutes/ 4 miles
(that Total is going to go UP every week!)

Eeeeek!
I never wanted to see that 280 again! But we all know my eating was pretty bad this week. After yesterday I should be glad I didn't gain more I guess.
I feel ok though, I know I'll loose it this week :)

My back seems like it gets worse every day. It doesn't hurt at all on the treadmill, so I am not going to stop doing that. I think it's a pinched nerve or something... sometimes it's one spot, and others it's a large area. Ray was rubbing it today, and I made him quit because it was hurting my neck!? Weird.
So I didn't do the laundry... I know Ray would have carried it up and down the 2 sets of stairs... but I didn't want him to have to. And I didn't want to risk hurting myself more at the laundromat. Wet laundry is heavy lol. Hopefully it will be better Monday, because I'll be doing laundry for sure then!

What I ate Today:
Lunch: (483) Tuna sandwich w 1/8 cup cheddar, 1 tbs mw, hot pepper rings on whole wheat. 5 baby carrots, 1 tbs light ranch, 9 sunchips, water
Drink: (84) about 8 oz iced coffee with 2 tsp hazelnut coffee mate, 1 1/2 tsp sugar, 3 ice cubes :)
Snack: (23) 1 Werther's
Dinner: (1510) Papa John's- 1 1/2 slice 'Workin Fire' (pepperoni, jalapenos, sausage) 1 1/2 slice pepperoni, 4 small cheese sticks, pizza sauce, 3/4 garlic sauce, Water
Snack: (90) Yoplait Delights Chocolate raspberry parfait (yuck)
Snack: (200) Frosted Wheat Puffs w ff skim milk
Total Water: 37 oz
Total Calories: 2390
WAY to many calories. I had 2 slices of pizza, then got one more of each... but I got full and decided to stop eating. I put half of each slice back. I was proud of myself. i know I don't NEED 3 slices, but it's better than last times 5... the calories where still horrible, man those tiny cheese sticks add up!!! And the sauces! I'm sure I'll have left overs for lunch tomorrow, but I'll do a good job :)
My iced coffee came out good today :) mixed in the creamer and sugar, put it in the fridge for an hour and poured it over ice. It could have used more sugar, but I didn't want to add the calories. It was pretty good. Still plan on getting the liquid creamer, but Ray got a ride home and I slept in and ended up not going ANYWHERE today. It was 90, so I had a lazy day in the central air :)
I tried on of those Yoplait Delights like you see on tv, with the layer of raspberry over the chocolate. YUCK. They look really good and only 100 calories, (gave my son a bite, he is going to put one in the freezer for himself) but I don't like it at all.

Treadmill: 20 minutes/ .71 mile
Been on it 11 days in a row
I won't say it's habit yet, but it does feel like it. I'm back to just KNOWING I have to get on it, not thinking about whether I want to or not.

I know I didn't really start this week out well with the pizza, but I do feel good. I really thought about what I wanted to eat all day. I know this week is going to be better!

5 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you - 11!!!!! YAY.
    Take care and have a good weekend. Hope your back feels better soon. I wish I had some suggestions for it - perhaps a heating pad? I don't really know, except that it is the worse kind of pain to have, so I hope for a speedy recovery.
    Gentle hug to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done for sticking with it and exercising for eleven days straight. You're setting up a great routine.

    As you slowly notch up the time spent on the treadmill, you'll see the losses rack up too. Nothing beats cardio work when it comes to budging a weighing scale with an attitude problem :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina, the gain may not ncessarily be from overeating. Muscle weighs more than fat so with your time on the treadmill you have probably been gaining some muscle. Keep up the good work and next week you will see the end of 280 again. Big but tender hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Thanks for stopping in. I have quite a few extra pounds too - I am currently losing slightly. I'm not so much trying to lose weight as trying not to gain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks SkippyMom! I love seeing that number of days go up :) Thanks for the gentle hug :) I needed that.

    So right about that Mark. I am going to make sure I stick to it! :) Thanks!

    Thanks Tessa :) I don't know if I've been doing enough to have gained much muscle, but I like it :) I'll go with that :) YES, Friday I will be under 280, can't wait! Hugs!!!

    I think weight is a forever type of problem for some of us lol. Thanks Jeannie!

    ReplyDelete