Friday, August 27, 2010

My ring sure is loose...

First let me thank my newest follower, knote. Thank you so much for joining me in My Day! If you have a blog, feel free to leave me a comment- I would love to check it out. (I don't know if it's just me? But I can't find any one's blog by their name... only if I click on it in a 'comments' section...) Either way, I am so happy to have you! :)
I noticed last night how loose my engagement ring is, it has to be the loosest it's EVER been! I even took it off and made Ray put it back on me, (He remembers having to FORCE it on there when he first popped the question) and he said "Dang!" Which I know means, "Wow Tina, it went on so easily! I'm so proud of you!" Hehe :)
SO I am expecting a loss tomorrow. I will be happy with ANY loss of course, and if it's a gain??? I guess I will be ok with that, because the first half of this week was pretty bad... and I didn't make the best decisions today... but I think it will be a loss :)

Today was pretty stressful, but I didn't let it send me to the fridge. My car is giving me trouble, which is the LAST thing I need right now, the mechanic couldn't get me in today, so I couldn't make my sons doc appointment, he needs 2 shots for school... I could go on... but I won't :) It's all ok, I am going back to the mechanic tomorrow and hoping for the best. I can get my son into the health clinic for the shots, which is much closer to home anyway! So send my car good vibes and hope it isn't expensive please!!!!!!! :)

What I ate today:
Drink: (84) Coffee with 2 tsp hazelnut coffee mate, 1 1/2 tsp sugar
Lunch: (600?) chips and cheese (about 11 with taco meat, sour cream and tomatoes) 1 taco, Water
Dinner: (310) 1 pizza bun (1/2 hamburger bun, mozz, 3 pepperonis, pizza sauce) romaine spinach salad (with 3 grape tomatoes, 1 1/2 tbs light ranch, croutons, hot pepper rings) Water
Snack: (200) Bowl of frosted wheat puffs with ff skim milk
Total Water: 46 oz
Total Calories: 1184
Not the best choices for lunch. I tried to eat light the rest of the day though.
The last 2 days I havn't had my coffee iced, It's warm... and it's pretty good lol. I'm going to use a little less sugar too, if I can :)
PIZZA BUNS! :)
A while back Mama Page, over at My Life~My Journey, had a picture on a post of her pizza buns. This reminded me of how my Dad used to make something similar when we were little. I hadn't ever made them, but thought- that would be a great way to hold off pizza cravings! Well, I forgot all about it until the other day. We had to use up the rest of these buns... so I made pizza buns :) They come out to about 152 calories each. They came out very good, and only had ONE! I am proud of that lol. I wasn't craving pizza either though... so that will be the real test. I could even buy whole wheat buns to make it a little healthier...

Treadmill Today: 20 minutes/ .80 mile
Total Days in a Row: 17
Today we didn't have the air on, because it was beautiful out. But it made me sweat more on the treadmill tonight lol. That along with just eating made it an uncomfortable walk, but so glad I did it. It wasn't even a question- I knew I had too :) Once my son starts school, I'll try to get it done in the morning instead of at night.

See you tomorrow for the weigh in! I expect a loss, wish me luck!

9 comments:

  1. I can already tell you will have a successful marriage. You have mastered the ability to hear what you want/need to hear in your man's clipped comments, one-syllable utterances, and grunts. Communication is such an important relationship skill, you know. LOL

    Glad to hear your week is going so well. Good luck with your car. I'm not going to wish you luck on your weigh-in tomorrow because you don't need it! Will be checking back tomorrow for your results. Peace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! You are right, good communication- and a little mind reading- is vital!!!! lol
    Thank you :) Maybe you could send out some of those awesome, free 'follower' vibes to my car!!! :)
    I hope my scale agrees with you!!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SEVENTEEN - YEAH BABEEEEEE! And you kept it under 1200 calories? I'd say that is a win kind of day for all, eh?

    Keyboard is being funky, so I will keep this short - have a great day - you are rocking this girlie. :)

    love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey congrats on the slender fingers! Just make sure you don't lose the ring, otherwise Ray will be saying "Dang!" again when he has to buy you a new one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also like the interpretation of the word Dang (Man speak). Cute. Sending good thoughts to you...and your car. I really hate it when the car is on the fritz. But your best victory today - not allowing stress to send you to the fridge. It might help momentarily, but about 1/2 hour later, you'd have more stress to add to your stress. BTW, I didn't mind you mentioning the spoons :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Skinny Fingers!! :)

    Good job with sticking to the treadmill. Pizza buns? Those are great. I used to make them with 1/2 and English muffin but using a left over hamburger bun is a great idea.

    Margie M. writes at:
    www.myhealthylivingthruweightcontrol.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey - thanks for stopping by - keep up the awesome work!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everybody!!! :)
    My fingers are far from being slender or skinny, but slenderER and skinnyER lol. My ring hasn't fallen off yet, but soon!!! I'll make sure Ray doesn't have to buy another one lmao!!! :)
    Thanks for all your comments, I so appreciate them :)
    I hope your keyboard isn't still acting up SkippyMom!!! Love and hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. [I think I got it fixed - it was driving me bananas - and I think that is the shortest comment I ever left for you. I love to chat here. heehee] Love and Hugs!

    ReplyDelete