Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Addicted to Owls


Well, it is official. I am totally addicted to the owls. Last night I got to see Max take his first little flight :) It was so exiting!
I stayed up way to late. I think I went to bed at 2:30am, had to get up at 3:30am to bring Ray to work. Watched them again till about 5am and had to get up at 7:50am to get my son up for school... WELL, I must have turned off my alarm in my sleep!!! He was about 15 minutes late for school! Because of my owl addiction! That's pretty sad... Sooo, I guess I have to give it up... I will check in on them, but I can't watch them all night anymore. I have to start getting my butt to bed!

What I'd really like to do is walk in the mornings instead of around 8pm, which has become my normal time... I have said that since the beginning of the year, but just... don't. That would help with being able to go to bed at night, I know it.

Here's My Day:
Drink Pre Breakfast: (40) Rest of the iced coffee
Breakfast: (570) bagel with cream cheese, 8 oz orange juice
Lunch: (412) Tuna Sandwich (1 can of tuna, 1 tbs miracle whip, hot pepper rings, 1/8 cup cheddar) on whole wheat, 6 garden salsa sunchips, 8 baby carrots with 1 tbs light ranch
Snack: (130) 1 oz cinnamon almonds, 1/2 an iced coffee
Dinner: (717) 2 cups(2 servings) Chicken helper, 10 baby carrots cooked with a little honey, 1 cup 2% milk
Snack: (187) 5 strawberry yogurt covered raisins, 4 cinnamon almonds, other half of the iced coffee
Total Water: 40 oz
Total Calories: 2056

I didn't need that second plate of dinner for sure.
I felt hungry all day... I have to get to the grocery store and get some more fruit! Last time I stocked up on fruit, I didn't eat any of it. Good thing my son eats it or it would have all rotted. I don't know why, I love grapes. I love apples to if I can find the right ones... I have to make sure I get some healthy snacks, and actually eat them!

Treadmill: 26 minutes/ 1 mile   9 minutes of that with 2 LB weights
Crunches: 130 (60, 35, 35)
Was kind of hard tonight, have a muscle in my right thigh that has been bothering me for about 3 days now. Tonight my left ankle also hurt :( I'm hoping that is gone tomorrow!



2 comments:

  1. You might check your local produce stand. I find mine has MUCH cheaper prices for better produce than the stores. And it lasts longer. It's still pretty cold in your area, right? Any chance you can store apples and such outside?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, it has been cool but got to 68-70 last few days. Today it is 80!!! Michigan has such crazy weather, more this year then any I can remember.
    I can't store it outside, I don't have anywhere really. Honestly it would probably get stolen or the squirrels would eat it LOL. I do store it in the fridge hoping that will help it last...
    I should check out a produce stand, great idea! Just have to find one...

    ReplyDelete