Friday, May 21, 2010

So Glad it's Friday

It's been one of those weeks, just seemed to drag on for ever. I had some good moments though :)
Today is Friday, official weigh day. And the scale says...

Same as Monday... but it's ok 
It's a 1.2 lb loss from last Friday! Yeah!
My Totals for the week are:
Treadmill: 4 hours 4 minutes/ 9.42 miles. Crunches: 450
That beat my record distance in a week by .15 :)
I hoped to have lost more since I walked so much, but hey-
what can I expect with the way I have been eating?!? I am very happy with 1.2 pounds :)

Here's My Day:
Breakfast: (50) some of an iced coffee
Lunch: (625) 1 1/2 servings of crab pasta salad with 2 large crackers (4 little ones), Romain salad with 3 tbs croutons, 1/4 cup cheddar, 1 1/2 tbs light ranch. Water
Snack: (305) .5 oz of regular almonds with .5 oz cinnamon almonds, rest of iced coffee
Dinner: (1070) Vitale's- 2 large slices of pepperoni pizza, 2 large bread sticks with sauce, 12 oz cherry coke
Snack: (160) Good Humor Strawberry Shortcake ice cream bar (Yuck! Did they always have coconut on them?? I swear this isn't what I remember them being like, I LOVED them as a kid!)
Total Water: 40 oz
Total Calories: 2210
I really like those cinnamon almonds lol. I bought a little bag of them in bulk. I thought I would get some regular ones too, because almonds are good for you. So when I snack on them, I'll try to do mostly regular almonds with a few cinnamon ones mixed in for flavor :)  Did you know the regular almonds are 180 per oz and the cinnamon ones are 130 per oz??? I didn't! I was surprised the sugary ones were less calories...

Yes. ordered food today :( Very stupid... I know. On top of that, they were large slices and I would have been good with only one. Ugh...
Treadmill: 27 minutes/ 1.02 miles
After I got off the treadmill, I got this pain up my back. Now I have it in the middle and left side, it hurts when I turn at all :( We did go grocery shopping today... got heavy items like kitty litter, and stocked up on Ray's 12 packs of Mtn Dew (on sale), but I didn't feel anything till after the treadmill.... I just hope it feels better in the morning. I'll take some Tylenol here in a minute.
Goodnight!
I'm back. Stayed up and watched a movie with the kid :)
We had some pop corn and I had a can of Brisk Iced tea... so that uped the calorie count some more:(  K goodnight... again.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tina, good going. You know I find it difficult to figure out how you can have loses and eat out/order in as much as you do (and actually I'm jealous). If I did that I would never lose. I think you manage to reduce your daily calories due to the amount of exercise you get. That is my downfall, I don't do enough exercise. I keep promising myself to set up a routine on the Wii and then for some reason or other I never do. It's nice that people are now noticing your lose, it always makes one want to try harder so that you can't wait to hear those words in addition to the "wow you look good".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly what you mean. I even did a post a while back talking about the guilt I feel when I loose even though I mess up so bad- when others are trying so hard, sticking with it and gaining. http://myday-tinam.blogspot.com/2010/04/guilty-feelings-and-weigh-in.html

    Oh I know it is because of the treadmill, no doubt. Also, peoples metabolism are different, maybe walking everyday has jump kicked mine or something... I don't know, I don't understand it all either lol.

    I have to stop eating fast food though, Not only would I loose more, but I know it's not good for me.

    Maybe an exercise routine is to much at this time? I mean, you have a LOT on your plate right now. Maybe you could just go for a short walk in the evening, it will burn calories and also might be good for stress!

    ReplyDelete