Monday, May 31, 2010

The Last Monday Weigh In

It's Monday. The last Day of Tessa's Challenge. The last day I will be weighing in on Monday. And the scale says...

Ah phooey. The same as Friday
A .4 gain since last Monday.
It would have been nice to go out on a good note, ah well. 
I lost 13.4 pounds during the challenge...
definitely far from the 24.75 we were supposed to!
But that's ok.
I want to thank Tessa for having this challenge!
It was a good motivation, I'm very happy to have taken part in it :)
So thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's My Day:
Breakfast: Nothing
Lunch: (290) egg and cheddar on a sourdough english muffin, 4 oz orange juice
Snack: (450) 3/4 an iced coffee with a fudge round
Dinner: (1050) Papa Murphy's- Romaine salad with 1/4 cup cheddar and 2 tbs light ranch, 2 large slices chicken bacon ranch, 1 slice medium pepperoni
Snack: (100) 1 Hershey nugget the rest of the iced coffee
Drink: (100) 1/2 an iced coffee
Snack: (106) 6 tortilla chips with corn and black bean salsa
Total Water: 60 oz
Total Calories: 2096
I had a head ache all morning, but even though I wasn't hungry I was drinking a lot of water. In fact, I forgot to weigh in first thing... hopefully some of the gain was water? LOL.
I feel good now except for my legs. They hurt pretty bad, from bending so much yesterday while cleaning the basement. The back of my thighs hurt. I want to to the treadmill. It might not be a mile, but I need to get on it any way :) I need to do the treadmill everyday again, that's all there is to it!
I wanted to get my weigh in posted real quick, so I'll be back in a while to finish up- add up my calories and the treadmill :)
Treadmill: 26 minutes/ 1.01 miles   10 minutes of that with 2 LB weights
I'm back and I feel great :) SO glad I got on the treadmill. I think it helped the back of my thighs to tell you the truth!

I also just got back from reading Byron's blog, Less of Me the Hard Way. He ended our challenge on a GREAT note, unlike myself. He lost over 4 pounds this week! That's awesome, and I'm so happy for him that it somehow makes me feel better even though I gained.
So this is it, the challenge is done... I really hope I can stay motivated to write what I eat everyday now, even though I don't HAVE to. I have to thank Tessa for that also. For keeping me in the habit of writing down what I eat everyday, it is something I will really try and continue to do now. AND for all the support. If not for this challenge I may not have connected with Byron either, and his support has also helped me so much. So one more huge:
THANK YOU TESSA!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment