Saturday, May 1, 2010

Weigh In and Sunburn

The scale says:
Down .2 pounds... Well, it's a loss.
That brings my Total Weight Loss to
33.2 Pounds :)
Of course I'd be happy with a bigger loss-
but I am really glad I didn't gain!!!
My Totals for the week are:
Treadmill: 4 hours 9 minutes/ 9.27 miles
Wooo Hooo! That's up almost a mile from last week, a new distance record :)
NO Crunches, I have to get back to doing those...

Here's My Day:
Breakfast: (345) 1 egg and 1/4 cup cheddar on a sourdough muffin, 4 oz orange juice
Snack: (40) picked at mozzarella and pepperoni as I made pasta salad
Lunch: (1078?) 2 hot dogs (one without the bun) with ketchup and mustard, about 1 cup Italian pasta salad, 1/4 cup pistachio pudding, Water
Dinner: (684) Little Caesars- 2 large slices (not very large...) 2 small bread sticks, 8 oz cherry pepsi
Snack: (100) strawberry ice cream sundae cup
Total Water: 75 oz PLUS 20 oz Sobe Life Water
Total Calories: 2247
More Water then I have ever drank in one day!
I didn't need the extra hot dog, but at least I had it with out the bun. After the sale today I was exhausted. Ray told me to pick up Little Caesars and I had no arguments. Could have done better by having ONLY ONE slice and bread stick. Not a good eating day at all I know.
Treadmill: 28 minutes/1.02 miles   5 minutes with 2 LB weights
As I mentioned, I was exhausted after the sale. I did NOT want to get on the treadmill, but I thought of how bad I ate today and how I MUST have a pretty good streak going without missing a day, so I did it. Ugh, it was hard but I'm so glad I did :)

The Sale went ok, I made about $16 is all lol. I got a very unexpected Sun Burn... that usually doesn't happen to me till June. It was warm today, at least there was wind. I was out in the yard from 9 to 5. I was up since 3am, only getting 1 1/2 hours of sleep. Tomorrow I get to do it all over again... yay... ugh... I'm going to have to stay out of the sun somehow! I am BURNT, even my arms are burnt. Here, see for yourself:


The picture doesn't even show how red my face (especially my nose) is. Do I look exhausted? Well I am. It was fun though, hanging out with 2 of my cousins and some of one of there friends. Do I want to do it again tomorrow??? Well... not really! Maybe I'll get some motivation and dig out some more stuff to sell in the morning. I WILL have a little more sleep tonight I think...

I was right about my TOM, it came this morning. It's ok though, but I think it makes me even MORE tired, which I DO NOT need...

I was able to post these pictures with no problem today YAY! I don't know why, they posted just like they always used to. No mention of the Picasa or whatever... weird.

I'm very tired, and was just going to post my weight and what I ate... don't know how I got to rambling, sorry! Enough for now, see you tomorrow!

7 comments:

  1. I really need to start writing down what I'm eating to be more accountable like you're doing here. It's too easy to get away with being naughty with exercise and food when I'm not posting it.

    What's a TOM?

    You look pretty red....and sunburns always tire you out. Did you have a yard sale?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Babe, whew the Yard sale sounds like a lotta work for small reward. Ah well. Glad you lost again. Yay, you!!! My sister and I joined a gym recently and today we got introduced to the rowing machine and the cycle machine. You can watch vids while u cycle - I asked if there were any vids of hot guys on bikes, for us to 'chase'. My sister thought this was very funny. The trainer thought we wuz cougars, for sure ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stole TOM from Barbara's blog a while back (mission to loose 130 pounds) It means Time of the Month :) I just like the way that sounds better then 'I got my frickin period!' lol.

    Yeah we had a yard sale over at my cousins. It was a lot of work with not enough pay off, but it was nice to hang with the family. I really am having second thoughts about doing it again today though...

    That is funny Michaela lol. Maybe they should consider that... could be motivating lol!

    Thanks, every loss is a loss no matter how small :) That's what I think!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sunscreen.........for sure you need it. I never used to use the stuff now I keep finding myself at the dermatologists getting precancerous patches removed. Sunscreen would have been a whole lot easier and a lot less painful all the way around.

    As for the weight loss, good for you and pushing yourself to exercise when you didn't feel like it, that's good too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Rising Rainbow!
    I sure wish I could push myself to exercise today, but I didn't :(

    I was going to use sunscreen today, but couldn't find any. I should have went and bought some, because I am really paying for it now!!! I'm sorry to hear about your trips to the dermatologist :( I do worry about that more now then I used to, I will have to be better about it.

    Thanks for stopping by My Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes sunscreen is a good medicine to save yourself in summers.... you can go under sun for long time if you are using sunscreen.... these product are very helpful to save from sunburn

    ReplyDelete
  7. You made a great point right there. I made a research on the topic and found most people will agree with your article.
    http://tassimodirect.net/

    ReplyDelete