Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Munchies

Today I just wanted to snack ALL day! Ugh! I did watch portions, but just kind of... grazed most of the day. This is something that used to be the norm for me, but not in a long time! Well... at least not in about 4 monthes, which is long for me lol.

Just a little while ago I realized I have to weigh in tomorrow!!! Ahhh!!! I usually weigh in early afternoon. (sometimes a few times a on Friday morning and go with the lowest one lol) But tomorrow I will have to weigh in as soon as I get up and go with that. I have to head out to the yard sale and won't get a chance to weigh in at my regular time :( I'm a little worried... I feel like snacking right now, but I won't. To be down I have to loose at least 1.5 pounds while I sleep... I don't know if that is going to happen. But I'm hoping!

Here's My Day:
Breakfast: (130) Fiber One Bar
Lunch: (450) 1/2 bagel with 1/3 less fat cream cheese and 1/2 cup of crab salad, Water
Snack: (130) 1/4 cup crab salad (all gone now)
Snack: (140) 15 Sun Chips
Snack: (355) 1/2 Donut 1 cup chocolate milk
Dinner: (540) 1 asparagus stuffed chicken, 1/2 cup broccoli rice (from pkg), 4 baby carrots, 1 cup FF skim milk
Snack: (10) 1 slice of apple
Snack: (245) 1 1/2 cup MultiGrain Cheerios with 1 cup FF skim milk
Total Water: 23 oz
Total Calories: 2000
Not enough water today and I SHOULD have been snacking on fruits. I really don't know what got into me.

Can I blame it on PMS?? Please?? I am kind of new to having a regular period... well if you can call it regular, and it should be coming soon... I am having some cramps tonight(TMI?)  The other blogs I read say they crave certain things at that time, so I'm going with that! Maybe it really is the reason for all my snacking...
I can say, even though I was snacking, I wasn't mindlessly eating. I still measured and counted and was paying attention to how much I was consuming. I said yesterday I would be SO proud of myself if I could resist having another donut... well... as you can see I ate 1/2 of one :) I made the conscious effort to get a knife and cut it in half... so I guess I'm HALF proud of myself??? lol... I know I need to do better, but I'm on my way :)
Treadmill: 28 minutes/1.03 miles   with 2 LB weights for 8 minutes
Going to try and get to bed early, since I have a lot to do in the morning. I'm off to loose 1.5 pounds in my sleep! Wish me luck!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tina, yeah great job on the half donut! That is hard to do. You can be FULLY proud babe. Also, you keep on giving that treadmill some lovin'. My hubby is also working on major weight loss, 35lb lost, 25 still to lose. Its hard work but you will get there Im sure. Have u got any goals that u can reward yourself for? Like, 5lb loss = a new dress? xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michaela :) You know, I AM proud of myself for cutting that donut in half! That is something the old me would never dream of doing lol.

    NO, no rewards really. Every Time I get to another 10 pounds I just feel so great about it that I feel rewarded enough I guess!

    Maybe after I loose more and can buy cute clothes I might start thinking like that :) Right now I could go get me a nice new pair of sweat pants... LOL!!!

    Feeling so much better and being able to do things without sweating to death, my back killing me or being out of breath is my reward :)

    ReplyDelete