Sunday, April 18, 2010

Cake

My son visited his grandmother. When he came home, he brought something with him. KNOWING I am trying to loose weight my mother decided to send this:
As you can see, it is almost a WHOLE FRICKIN CAKE. To be fair, my son decorated some of it. He made the sun and some of the grass and flowers. He said he really wanted me to see it... So I'll give her the benefit of the doubt, and say she is just being nice making sure I didn't miss this great art work... and NOT trying to sabotage me lol. So now this will be around the house a few days and I have to try and be good.

Here's My Day:
Breakfast: Nothing (sleeping)
Lunch: (185) leftover stir fry (about 3/4 cup) and brown rice(about 1/4 cup), Water
Snack: (150) 1 cup MultiGrain Cheerios with 1/2 cup FF skim milk
Snack: (20) 1 starburst (also brought home from my mom's)
Dinner: (550) 2 cups of Viola- Chicken Garlic(with noodles, carrots, corn and broccoli) 1 cup FF skim milk
Snack: (315?) 1 medium piece of cake and 1 cup FF skim milk
Snack: (280) 1 1/2 cups Honey Smacks with 1 cup FF skim milk
Total Water: 39 oz
Total Calories: 1500 better then I thought! (unless I miss judged the cake)
I really didn't need 2 cups of the Viola. Last time I had it was before 2010 and I ate 3/4 of a bag myself. BUT now 1 cup was actually filling enough, 2 was over doing it. 
Treadmill: 22 minutes/ .77 mile (2 LB wts 10 minutes)

If you can't tell, I am completely obsessed with these animal cams lol. It is so calming and exiting when something new happens. Check them out if you have time! There is a whole list of them once you get there. The actual site is sportsmansparadise.com or something like that... I have a link yesterday's post or check it out from the video. In the last 24 hours I have seen deer, bear, eagles, owls, raccoons, opossums, humming birds, an impala, and lots of song birds. Ray got to see elephants but I missed it. The most exiting thing so far was the cardinals, but theres been lots of stuff :) The bald eagles are so amazing to watch. I know, I'm a big animal nerd lol... laugh away :)

No comments:

Post a Comment