Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Physical Changes

Here's a picture of the new red tailed hawks. She is feeding them. They were just hatched about 48 hours ago. There is still one egg left. They are SO Cute!
It is crazy how fast baby birds grow and change! I wish I could see changes in myself that fast!
I have some good news :) Ray was rubbing my back and commented that it feels a lot tighter then it used to. It's always nice to hear something like that :) I can tell too, I am hoping I'll be able to see a little difference next time I take my 1st of the month pictures... if I can't, that will be fine too, because I can feel it. It would just be SO nice to be able to see it too!
Some not so good news? The Chest area LOL. Yes, they are... deflating. I think a lot big women can sympathise. It's always the FIRST place I loose weight. Not exactly motivating! This time around I'm actually ok with that too though... it's worse then ever, but that's because I've lost more than I ever have! I knew it would happen and it just shows that I am making progress. The other place that is good AND bad is my arms... or the wings under them I should say. They were already hideous, but now they are hanging even worse! The more I loose I think the worse it's going to look!!!! If only we could pick where that progress showed...  Ah well, such is life.

I slept all day again. I'm staying up way to late and then going back to bed after I pick up Ray/drop my son off. It started on spring break and just keeps getting worse!

Here's My Day:
Breakfast: Nothing
Lunch: (408) Tuna Sandwich(1 can, 1 tbs miracle whip, 1/8 cup cheddar) on whole wheat, 5 carrots, 1 1/2 tbs light ranch
Dinner: (535) 1 cheeseburger (1/8 cheddar, olives, ketchup) on white bun, 1/2 cup of baked beans, water
Snack: (100) 4 oz  strawberry sundae cup
Snack Late: (420)1 1/2 cups leftover broccoli rice with 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese and taco bell sauce. 1/2 can of Mountain Frost (cheap Mtn dew) I know, bad choice of late night snack again!
Drink: (90) the rest (1/2 can) Mountain Frost
Total Water: 44 oz
Total Calories: 1553
Not the best choices today. I definitely have to be careful, eating meals at night used to be one of my biggest problems. I can't fall back into that! One more reason I have to start going to bed!!!
I don't know if I've mentioned it, but we always use lean ground beef, for EVERYTHING. Today it was 93% instead of our usual 97%, got it at a different store and didn't realize the difference. We have also been using Natural ketchup, doesn't taste any different :)
Treadmill: 22 minutes/.77 mile    2 LB weights for 5 minutes
I will be up late tonight. Ray and I have to watch one of our favorite shows Breaking Bad at 1:30am.
I'll leave you with this :)
It's a picture of the little bear that visits the Florida Animal Cam. He was pretty interested in those turkeys today!

No comments:

Post a Comment