Friday, April 2, 2010

Had a HUGE pity party, Hope you missed it!

I have to quick apologize for my pity party I was having for myself yesterday... That was a side of me you will rarely see, I don't do that often...
To be honest, I think I am stressed out by my mother, on top of the job thing, on top of probably gaining, there is also Easter... Every holiday brings up thoughts and memories that I can keep at bay for most of the rest of the year... Without boring you to death, I'll just let you know that we used to have a big happy family, EVERY holiday for my whole life we went to my Grandma and Grampa's house and it was wonderful. Since my Grandfather died things have changed... My Grandmother let her horrible daughter Sherry and her son move in, and Sherry took over her life. She stopped having Easter Dinner in 2007, and by the summer of 2008 she had convinced my Grandmother to disown her whole family... me, my brothers. my mother(her own daughter), my son, even my great aunt(her own sister)... So that was the short version lol. My Grandmother was the one person in my life that I knew I could always count on... and it hit me pretty hard, hit all of us pretty hard... So anyway, it has been almost 2 years, but it still gets to me, mostly just around the holidays.
BUT enough of my pity party lol. I am much better today :) It is a beautiful day, and even when it gets to hot later I will try and remember that LOL.
IT COULD ALWAYS BE WORSE. That has been my motto for as long as I can remember. It is what has helped me get through life, and somehow I forgot that yesterday.
Sure I have my problems, but so does everybody else! There are bigger problems out there than mine! Even though things seem bad sometimes, it could really always be worse. My life may not be perfect, but I am grateful for the things I do have. I have a fiance that loves me, and is so perfect for me. I have the most wonderful son in the world. I have a lot to be grateful for and am sorry I lost sight of that...
No matter what the scale says today, I am not going to be discouraged and I'm NEVER going to give up and continue to loose this weight... The rest of life will just work itself out :) Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment