Thursday, April 1, 2010

Wednesday: Spring is Here! (for now)

This morning you could really tell spring is here. I brought Ray to work and the birds were already singing, at 4am! Yesterday I think it got in the high 50s, today it is about 70, and they are calling for 80s tomorrow!!!! That is just CRAZY! I am ready for spring... NOT ready for 80 degree weather though. So after the 2 days of 80 degree weather, it is supposed to cool back off a little... So next Thursday it might snow. WHAT?!?!?! I mean COME ON!!!! I know it's Michigan, but this is just getting ridiculous!!! Not only is it just crazy, but everyone is going to be sick!!! Ugh!!!
The Cats are LOVING the sun today :)
Especially VanGogh

Here's My Day:
Breakfast: (285) 1/2 cup of leftover tuna helper and broccoli, 1 slice of whole what toast, 1 cup FF skim milk
Lunch: (396) My normal tuna sandwich on whole wheat toast, 8 baby carrots, 1 tbs ranch, Water
Snack: (370) 5 Oreo cookies (store brand) 1 cup 2% milk
Dinner: (775) 1 Chili Dog, about 15 Lay's sour cream cheddar chips, Iceberg mix salad, Water
Drink: (about 500?) about 6 oz of O'Mara's Irish Country Cream
Snack: (320) 1 1/2 cups of Cap'n Crucnh with 1 cup 2% milk
Total Water: 46 oz
Total Calories: about 2646
I know, NOT the best choices today. I was tired all day and chili dogs is what Ray wanted for dinner (which is weird, he usually doesn't like hot dogs- but he was having a craving) so I made them, quick and easy. I stayed up to late again last night and took a nap today... I have to get back to a better schedule. Going to bed at night, and no naps during the day. Still not a good excuse I know!!! I'll do better tomorrow.

I hardly EVER drink, a couple times per year maybe. I had bought this Irish Cream wine a couple weeks ago and decided to try it tonight. We were relaxing and watching UFC fights and I had some. It is actually VERY GOOD. I didn't know they made Irish Cream WINE. I can't find out the calories though, I've looked and looked. Even calories are different for Baily's Irish cream liqueur depending on the site... I'm not sure if the wine would make it less or more calories.... so 500 is my best guess. If anyone knows, let me know lol.
I walked with my mom this morning. It was a nice walk, about 30 minutes, not very fast. That's pretty good though, she doesn't walk very often. I'm glad she wants to loose weight, I'm just not sure she will stick with it. I'm doing what I can, and driving over there to walk with her is going to throw me off... but I'll do it if it means it will get her out of the house and get her (and her dog) some exercise. Maybe just 3 days a week, I think that would be good. We don't have the best relationship, but it's ok right now because we never see each other. So anymore then 3 times a week might just ruin that... 3 is even pushing it I think... Even just the little bit of time I spent with her today has me stressed out... She's my mom and I love her, but we just are just to different... she stresses me out really bad... I guess I have just distanced myself so I don't have to deal with it... but I will walk with her if she wants me to...
Treadmill: 20 minutes/.7 mile
30 minute walk outside

No comments:

Post a Comment