Saturday, April 10, 2010

Saturday

Here's My Day:
Brunch: (400) 1 egg and 1 slice of 2% kraft cheese on a Bagel "thins" 1 cup 2% milk
Snack: (100) 6 oz cup of yoplait light yogurt
Snack: (15) 2 jelly beans
Dinner: (685) 5 chicken strips, 3/4 cup cheesy instant potatoes with gravy, 1/2 cup of peas, 1 cup FF skim milk
Snack: (150) 1/2 cup ice cream- country fresh Kodiak island fudge
Total Water: 16 oz
Total Calories: 1350 (plus the drink I'm having. just a little of the irish cream, but it's a lot of calories I'm sure...)
I found these "bagel THINS" today, I was so happy! They are 110 calories per whole bagel. I love bagels and cream cheese... but when I had the bagel today I wasn't impressed :(  When I try it with the cream cheese I'll let you know if it's good :)  I also bought 1/3 less fat cream cheese, I was going to go for the fat free, but it had all these extra unidentifiable ingredients, where the 1/3 less has the exact same as regular. I hope I like it!
Treadmill: 22 minutes/.77 mile   8 minutes of that with 2 LB weights
Gonna relax a little while and go to bed. I'm pretty tired. Being so stressed out latley really drains me I guess. I didn't want to do the treadmill at all, but I have to have a pretty good streak going for doing it everyday, and I didn't want to ruin that! I'll have to see how long its been tomorrow :)

1 comment:

  1. Yeh, good for you Tina. You show that treadmill who's boss. Speaking of which, I should go for a walk myself. I will be driving 6 hours tomorrow to take the boys on vacation. I hate sitting down for so long, but if I walk today it might not be so bad. (see my post about the trip). See you when I get back ! xxoo

    ReplyDelete