Monday, April 19, 2010

A 4 Pound Loss?!?!?

Time for the Monday Weigh In...
And the scale says:
Yay! That is a loss of 4 pounds since last Monday!
I AM happy,
but it I think it is because I slept all day... and not really because I am down that much!
I will be really happy if next week comes and it's another loss :) That will mean this wasn't just a fluke...
So expect a Wooooo Hoooo next week :) HOPEFULLY
I'll be back later for my usual post.
I hope everyone is having a great day!

Ok, I'm back :)
Here's My Day:
Breakfast: Nothing (sleeping)
Lunch: Nothing (still sleeping)
Snack: (50?)1 large bit of cake
Snack: (8) 2 starburst jelly beans
Dinner: (589) Large Romaine and Fresh broccoli salad (12 croutons, 1/8 cup cheddar, 2 tbs light tomato dressing), 1 cup cheese tuna casserole, 1 slice whole wheat toast with 1/3 tbs country crock and little Parmesan, 1 cup FF skim milk
Snack: (60?) 1 larger bite of cake
Snack: tiny slice of apple
Snack (402) Late night: 11 pizza rolls
Total Water: 38 oz
Total Calories: 1109
I tried a new salad dressing, light Sun dried tomato (Fit &Active brand) and it was OK. I still love light ranch, but this wasn't bad at all. It's also half the calories of light ranch. I do love my ranch though lol...

As I mentioned, after I got home this morning, I went back to bed. I then slept ALL day! Till 3:30! So I didn't eat very much and when dinner came around I was starving, but I don't think I did To bad. I'm pretty hungry again now, I would like some cereal but am out of milk, I'll have to get some in the morning. Being out of milk is also keeping me from eating anymore of the cake (which is DELICIOUS), so that's a good thing I guess! If I do eat anything I'll come back and record it...I'm sure I'll have more water to add to today's total before I go to bed. Ray has the morning off so I'm sure I'll be staying up way to late again, especially since I had about a 6 hour nap!!!!!!!!
Treadmill: 27 minutes/1.01 miles
K, I'm going to bed now. Had to come back and add 14 oz of water and my pizza rolls... yeah I know, not the best choice for a midnight snack! NO midnight snack would be best, but I should have chosen better. K, off to bed... if I can pull myself away from these animal cams that is LOL.

2 comments:

  1. Holey Moley, girl! That's awesome! You need to post a new picture of yourself, you've lost so much. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Babe!!!
    The picture on the side of me is actually pretty new, April 2nd at about 28 pounds lost already :) I have been taking a pic on the first of every month (for 2 months now) on the 'Pictures of My weight Loss Journey' page, to see changes month by month... not very visible yet, but I can feel it! I feel the changes so I'm not discouraged at all :)

    ReplyDelete