Saturday, April 24, 2010

Saturday's Menu/Treadmill

Here's My Day:
Breakfast: 2 eggs on 1/2s of 1 English muffin with cheddar cheese and taco sauce, 8 oz Orange Juice
Lunch: 1 bite of a turkey slice, 3 sunchips, large Romaine and Spinach salad
Snack: (150) about 15 doritos (at moms)
Drink: (80) 8 oz brisk lemon iced tea
Dinner: 1 small and 1 medium slice of taco pizza, 6 nachos, 1 can of pop (store brand Mtn dew)
Snack: (100) chocolate Ice cream sundae cup
Total Water: about 22 oz
Total Calories: a lot
Treadmill: 27 minutes/1.01 miles
I did get about 4 hours sleep last night, and took an hour nap today. I am really tired now though, and am going to try again to get a good nights sleep. No work for Ray and no school, so I should be able to! Going now. G'Night!

2 comments:

  1. Tina, hope you were able to get a good rest. I understand about the "how much I used to eat" but really try to get in lots of fruit and veggies and less carbs. Unless you change your eating habits to healthy ones even if you do get down to your goal you will be likely to put it back on at some point. Thank you for your comments and support on my sight. I am struggling with a huge emotional load right now so being very conscious of what I put in my mouth. You are probably right about not eating enough so think I will up the daily calorie intake a bit and see how that goes. Have a great day! Oh, almost forgot, I see that you were at your mom's so hope all is better in that department. It will probably never be good but if you can make it tolerable it will be a big help to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tessa, I kind of responded to some of this with my newest post :)

    Yes, things with my mom are better. For now lol. She is very happy... right now... but that probably won't last you know. I think I will explain a little about that tomorrow.

    I feel so bad that you have to go through this! I hope everything comes out all right. I am so proud of you for not letting it ruin your hard work though... something like this might drive some of us straight to the fridge, but you are staying strong. I hope you realize what an accomplishment this is!!! You're doing GREAT.

    ReplyDelete