Thursday, April 15, 2010

You have to Watch This

I found this great link I think might help motivate some of us. I found it on an old post at Laura's Blog. What an inspiration!!!!  I would encourage everyone to watch the video of her story. http://mybodmod.blogspot.com/2008/12/transformation.html

Here's My Day:
Breakfast: (100) 1/2 Beaumont Iced Coffee- French Vanilla
Lunch: (820) Leftover Chicken Alfredo and cheese stick from pizza hut, Water
Snack: (180) 3/4 cup of Honey Smacks with 1 cup FF skim milk
Drink: (100) the rest of the iced coffee
Dinner: (450) 1 cup of broccoli tuna helper, 1/2 cup of Broccoli, 1 cup FF skim milk, 1 slice of whole wheat toast with 1/3 tbs country crock, 1 tbs Parmesan
Snack: (280) 1 1/2 cup of Honey Smacks with 1 cup FF skim milk
Total Water: 30 oz
Total Calories: 1930
I think I did OK today... I definitely have to work on adding more fruits and veggies again! Why I eat so much cereal latley I do not know...
I couldn't finish that last loaf of whole what bread, gross. But I have the one I like again :) The world is a better place now lol. It's Arnold's 100% Whole Wheat Bread- Soft Family. no Artificial anything, 65 calories per slice. I did notice that the 3 grams of fiber are per 2 slices though, when I thought is was per slice. I like it though, and that's what I'm sticking with for now.

We went to see Alice in Wonderland in 3D. It was... different lol. I like it, it's probably one of those that will grow on me, the more I see it the more I'll like it. That's how it works for me with some Tim Burton/Johnny Depp movies. Sweeny Todd is actually one of my FAVORITE movies lol. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory was one that grew on me :)

Treadmill: 24 minutes/.88 minutes   15 minutes of that with 2 LB weights
I didn't want to to the treadmill again tonight, I don't know what's up with that lately! BUT I did it and I'm glad I did. I am trying to do farther each week. Tonight I looked back and did the MINIMUM to do better then last week lol, but it's still farther even if only by a tiny bit :)
I have to weigh in tomorrow, hopefully the treadmill has helped! I don't know what to expect, I wasn't eating well for a while there... so we'll see! I'm hoping to loose... 1/2 pound. I would be happy with that :) I really don't want to gain!!! I'll take anything this week!!!!! Wish me luck! lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment