Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday Weigh In

And the scale says...
Woo Hoo!!!!
I am VERY surprised at this. I mentioned last night that I
was hoping to loose and not gain.
Well, I lost 1.6 pounds since last Monday! :)

I don't anymore good news for today. We had tacos, and while I did... OK... for dinner, I went and had more later! I didn't make good choices at all today.
Here's My Day:
Breakfast: leftover medium slice of taco pizza with low fat sour cream and taco sauce, 2 drinks of pop, water.
Lunch: Fiber Plus Bar and 1 cup FF skim milk
Snack: 4 starburst jelly beans (still from Easter! lol)
Dinner: 2 tacos 'double decker' style, 1/2 cup red beans rice and salsa, Water
Snack: 1 double decker taco and 1/2 cup of red beans, rice and salsa, water
Total Water: 45 oz
Total Calories:
I have a head ache, so I'm not going to add up the calories right now. I want to know how much I racked up today, I KNOW it's bad. So I'll do it tomorrow and post it here.
Treadmill: 28 minutes/1.01 miles   15 minutes with 2 LB weights :)
I forgot to write yesterday about my fast food achievement! We stopped at Burger King, and since I wasn't hungry, AND since the last 2 times I had burger King I got sick, I didn't want any! A whopper did sound REALLY good, but I was like "Nope, I don't need it." So for the first time, I think EVER, I went to a fast food place and didn't get anything :) yay me!
If only I would have done that tonight!!! Even though the tacos where sooo good, I didn't need all that. One for dinner would have been plenty! I'll have tomorrow to get through with leftovers... I have to control myself!

2 comments:

  1. Go girl! Congrats on the weight loss! And, way to go with the self control. I still avoid going near McD's if possible. Its SOOOO hard not to eat something once your inside. My weakness is the sundaes. How could anything be so small, so affordable, so yummy, and yet SO full of calories? waaah! I want one!!! Here's a tip if you want one: get some tomatoes, carrots, peppers, cucumber, and lettuce. Make a large salad and eat it wth no dressing, plus whatever else you are having for your meal. No extra calories at all, but you feel full, as if you ate a lot. Yay! xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michaela!
    That's a good tip. I am still getting used to eating salads and I hope soon I can do it without any dressing. Your right, that sure would cut down on the calories!

    ReplyDelete