Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A Buffet- Ahhhh! The Horror!

Haha, I know buffets are scary, and today was no different. We tried this new place that is really close, it's not new- just new to us. It wasn't planned either, Ray and I were on our way home and hungry, so we stopped. It was a Chinese buffet and very good. It was a smaller place with fewer selections then we're used to, but that helped me not get so much :) The first plate was VERY small. Pretty much a bite of a few different things plus 3 crab rangoons. The second plate was more, but still not a heaping plate at all. Then one more small plate. I didn't really care for the rice, so only bout a quarter cup of that. I tried my best to add up the calories, and it came out to more then I thought it would. That's because I forgot about all the crab rangoon :) I was full ALL day.

Dinner was leftover tacos... oh my goodness it smelled so good! I ain't gonna lie, I wanted some SOOO bad. I was still full from lunch though! I was still going to have a little bit... but I didn't :) I decided I could have some tomorrow, I knew I didn't need it. ALSO I had to do my Biggest Looser Walk yet, and if I would have had any, I would have been to full to do it! So I resisted temptation :)
I got hungry about 10 pm. The old me would have gotten that stuff out of the fridge in a heart beat. The new me decided to have some grapes and water :) I'm not hungry now, I bet I will be after I take Ray though so expect a 4am snack on tomorrows menu lol.
Here's My Day:
Breakfast: (210) Fiber Plus Bar- Dark Chocolate Almond and 1 cup of FF skim milk
Lunch: (1481) 1/4 cup fried rice, 6 little pieces of chicken and 6 crab rangoons with less then 1/2 cup sweet and sour, about 1 cup of Broccoli chicken stuff, 1/8 cup of broccoli beef, 1/8 cup creamy chicken stuff, 2 small halves of egg role, Water
Dinner: Nothing
Snack: (30) 15 Grapes (some were HUGE so it may be a little more calories...)
Total Water: 40 oz
Total Calories: 1721
Hey, what the heck is up with this thing! I took a picture of one of my giant grapes and I can't figure out how to post it!!! They changed it and it's stupid :(
Total Treadmill: 86 minutes/ 3.18 miles A new distance record. Yes, it's only .01 more then last week, SO WHAT! It's still more! LOL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment