Monday, April 12, 2010

SUNDAY

I'm tired again today. I should be in bed right now, but my schedule is all messed up from spring break. I stay up way to late lately! Tomorrow is Monday and we'll be back into the swing of things (until summer break that is...)
My Honey Crisp Apple

Here's My Day:
Breakfast: (260) Bagel THIN with 1/3 less fat cream cheese, 1 cup FF skim milk
Lunch: (300?) 1 1/2 cup of Taco Soup (recipe here)1 flour tortilla, 1 cup FF skim milk
Snack: (150) 1/2 cup of ice cream- Kodiak Island Fudge
Drink: (80) 8 oz Brisk Lemon iced tea
Dinner: (440) 1/8 cup leftover cheese instant potatoes with gravy, 3 chicken strips, 1/4 cup peas, 1 cup FF skim milk
Snack: (150) 1/2 large Apple (above)
Snack: (180) Bagel Thin with 1/3 less fat cream cheese
Snack: (400) 2 cups of Apple Cinnamon Cheerios with 1 cup FF skim milk
Total Water: 41 oz
Total Calories: 1960
I could get used to the 1/3 less cream cheese. It's not to bad I guess. The Bagel THINS are another story though. I don't really like them. I think I would rather have half of a regular bagel then a whole 'THIN.' They don't taste the same. So when I get bagels again (not planning on it being soon lol) I am getting regular. Don't ask me why I had 2 today if I don't like them... because I really don't have an answer for that lol. I guess I just over snacked today. I was hungry all day. I did a lot of extra house work yesterday and today, maybe that's why I'm hungry... and hopefully will help get rid of those calories :)
I put a picture of my taco soup on the taco soup recipe page for you. I will try and do it from now on, if I post anymore recipes. I love to take pictures anyway! Sounds like a good idea to me :)
Treadmill: 28 minutes/1.02 miles 10 minutes of that with 2 LB weights
Crunches: 120 (3 sets of 40)
I was so relieved not to have gained weight on Friday that I haven't thought of the scale since. So I have NO idea where I stand for my weigh in for Tessa's challenge tomorrow. Don't have a clue what to expect. I'm hoping the housework will help me :) Wish me luck!
Crap. It's after Midnight!
I'll leave you with a picture of My Son's apple from yesterday :)

1 comment:

  1. Honey Crisp apples are sooooooo good! Good luck with the challenge!

    Margie M. writes at:
    www.myhealthylivingthruweightcontrol.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete