Monday, April 5, 2010

Monday

It's Monday, time to weigh in for Tessa's Challenge!
And the scale says:
291.4
Same as Friday, so I guess I'm happy with that.
(I took the picture, but as I mentioned- my camera acts pretty stupid. I have been trying all day to get it to turn back on. If I do get it to work I'll post it later, but I wanted to get this up for Tessa.
The good news is I ordered a new camera last week, and should get it tomorrow. yay!)

I went a whole week (and one day) with out eating any take out, stopping at any drive throughs, and ordering ABSOLUTLY nothing, and I only lost .6 pounds... not so happy about that... I know I could have eaten better this week, but I really thought I did well enough to loose more, while having NO fast food. Oh well. A loss is a loss and I am happy about that! Maybe it would have been better with out Easter, but still... I am disappointed...
Don't worry, I'm not going to use this as an excuse to order out EVERY day :) In the past I might have lol.

It is beautiful today, a perfect start to my sons spring break. I'm always glad when he is on break, but this time I am also a little worried. He will be staying up later, and I'm sure I will be to. My schedule will be really off, and that's why the weekends are so hard for me I think. So this will be like a week long weekend... yeah I'm a little worried...

Here's My Day:
Breakfast: nothing
Snack: (42) 1 snickers mini
Lunch: (452) Tuna Sandwich on one piece of Earth Grains Whole Wheat, with mozzarella instead of cheddar (less calories, but it's really because I ran out of cheddar lol) about 10 sour cream and cheddar chips, 8 baby carrots, 1/2 tbs light ranch. Water
Snack: (7) 1 starburst jelly bean
Snack: (42) 1 snickers mini
Dinner: (1549) Hungry Howie's- 2 medium (actually pretty small) pieces of pepperoni pizza, 4 small pieces of cheese bread with 1.5 oz sauce, 1/2 turkey bacon club sub with 1 mayo packet. 6 oz Mtn Dew.
Snack: (265) about 1 1/2 cup peanut butter cap'n crunch with about 1/2 cup FF skim milk
Total Water: 51 oz
Total Calories: 2357
Ugh, I did pretty bad today. And I feel like it too. I feel really full and gross. I realized today, I don't even like those potato chips. Really, I don't like that sub very much either and that's what I ALWAYS order from Hungry Howie's, but tonight it made me feel sick. I feel pretty Yucky right now. Definitely didn't stick to my just one rule, ugh.
Maybe I did let the disappointment effect me more then I realized... But over eating sure isn't going to help me loose more!!!!
And I really am happy with any loss!
Now I'll be up to late again, and I will make sure I don't snack anymore, Just water :) One good thing is I can actually have just one piece of candy at a time!!! I honestly thought that was impossible until yesterday! If I had one snickers, I would sit there and eat at least 5 before, now I really can have just one... even just one jelly bean!!!!
I'll do better tomorrow! I have a busy day and hopefully walk off all this junk!
Treadmill: 24 minutes/.8 mile  5 minutes of that with 2 LB weights
Crunches: 120 (3 sets of 40)
Even though I feel like crap, I still did the treadmill :) I ruined my no pop streak, I don't want to ruin whatever streak I have going for getting on the treadmill everyday!

I'm back... I just had 2 jelly beans, which brings my total calories up by about 14... I can live with that I guess lol. Goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. loss, and that's not bad. I understand the frustration, though. Many times I have stared at the scale, blinking in disbelief, remembering the hunger pains I suffered all week, unable to understand why the number remained the same. Sometimes we just hit a snag, and nothing happens for a week, two weeks, then the weight starts to drop again.

    Keep it up, and kudos on avoiding the fast food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :)
    I ended up getting some tonight, but it's the first time in 8 days. I really am going to avoid it more though, even if it didn't produce the difference I thought it would :)

    ReplyDelete