Friday, April 2, 2010

Weekly Weigh In Time...

The scale says:
That's another 1.2 pounds lost!
I'll take that... I had hoped I would loose more since I haven't stopped at one drive through or ordered one single thing...and then was so depressed when I thought for sure it would be a gain! I guess I didn't make the best choices this week... including today, So I am fine with 1.2 pounds :) More then fine, I'm happy with that:) Woo hoo!
My totals for the week are:
Treadmill: 3 hours 35 minutes/ 7.3 miles
Crunches: 300

I had Ray take some more pictures of me, I plan to do this the first of every month. No change really... but SOON! :) I made a page just for this, so to see the pictures of me from now on, it will be on the right under PAGES and called Pictures of My Weight Loss Journey I think I'll make a page for the side view pictures I took also... I feel So Brave right now! LOL :)

Here's My Day:
Breakfast: Nothing
Lunch: (710) 1 chili dog with about 7 tortilla chips with cheese, salsa and chili, Water
Snack: (470) 7 store brand oreos and 1 cup 2% milk
Snack: (145) Large iceberg mix salad with 1 tbs light ranch, 1/8 cup cheddar, 1 tbs almond accents
Dinner: (396) My Tuna Sandwich, 8 baby carrots, 1 tbs light ranch
Snack: (200) about 1 1/2 cups of Lucky Charms with 1 cup FF Skim milk
Total Water: 48 oz and 7 oz Sobe Life Water
Total Calories: 1921
I made some pretty bad choices today. Had leftover chili and went into human garbage disposal mode... The cookies, there is no excuse for either. The only thing I can say is that if you have a craving for cookies,  DON'T bring the whole bag in the living room, get a plate and get 3 and go!!!
Treadmill: 21 minutes/.75 miles (5 minutes with 2 LB weights)

No comments:

Post a Comment