Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Are you kidding me?

I am very upset. I now understand that all my photos I have posted on here are in some Google Picasa photo album online. Now to post any I have to upload them to this online album first, and to do that I have to install an add on from this 'picasa' to my computer?!? I am very pissed off right now. I have actually made the jump to post pictures of my weight loss, and now I don't even want too! I actually want to remove all pictures form this blog... I have invested a lot of time and effort though, and this blog is important to me. I don't know, I am NOT happy...

2 comments:

  1. Oh! That is a bummer. Im not sure why your pix went into a google online album presumably without your consent? Is that what upset you? Or is it more the inconvenience? Installing an add-on isnt a huge drama though, I dont think. Picasa is a well-known program, which you can get free off the net. I wish I was there and I would be able to help...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel better today. I was pretty mad last night but I'm calmer now :)

    Yes, it's mostly that I have an online album that I didn't even know about... I don't see how they did that either! I really don't like that they did that...

    I also don't like running add-ons from anywhere I'm not sure of. I post my pictures other places and have never had to... I had NEVER heard of Picasa... but you say it's well known? That makes me feel better I guess... I did look at it more and it says I can set the security settings so no one can look at them, but I'm not sure how yet...

    All will be well, I guess it's not the end of the world :) Thanks Michaela :)

    ReplyDelete