Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Candy

I have maneged to stay away from all Easter candy, until today. I went and got what I needed for my son's Easter basket, and couldn't resist having some. It seems like having the candy just made me crave sweets, but I think I did good.

Here's My Day:
Breakfast: (84) 2 miniature snickers
Lunch: (205) about 3/4 cup of leftover broccoli cheese rice with 1/8 cup mozzarella cheese and 2 taco bell sauce packets
Snack: (84) 2 miniature snickers
Snack: (240) 3 store brand oreo cookies with 1 cup FF skim milk
Dinner: (680) 1 1/2 half cups of Easy Tuna Casserole, 1 slice of Earth Grains Whole Wheat toast with 1/2 tbs FF ICBINB, 1 cup of FF skim milk
Snack: (27) 1/4 colby jack cheese stick
Total Water: 30 oz
Total Calories: 1320
I can't get the snickers bag out right now for the calories because my son is up and doesn't know about them yet lol. But I will fill in the calories tomorrow.
I bought some new 100% whole grain bread because I ran out of the other kind. I REALLY liked the last kind and will get that as soon as I'm done with this loaf. I don't like this loaf as well- to grainy. It is called Earth Grains and is 100% natural and made with Eco-Grain. It also has 3 grams of fiber per slice. All of this sounded great to me so I got it. I get home and look at the calories... 110 PER SLICE!!!! Wow! So I guess any sandwiches I have will be with only one slice of bread :(  Yeah, I think I'll stick with the last loaf I had- Arnold's brand... I can't wait till this loaf is gone lol.

I decided to start writing down some recipes. Because I want to share the good healthy ones (like taco soup). Also so you will be able to see what the ingredients are in the things I eat a lot of, without me having to list them every time. This way you can just click it if you want to know :) This one, the tuna casserole, is something my mom used to make us when we were kids. It's probably not the healthiest thing- but I love it and don't have it to often (only because my son doesn't like it)
Treadmill: 21 minutes/.7mile (5 minutes with 2 LB weights)
Crunches: Initial Test
I am going to try out the http://www.twohunderedsitups.com/ plan today. I saw it on asphyxiated emancipation's blog: Less of me the hard way. Today is the initial test :) I am going to do that right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment