Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Got the Munchies...

Here's My Day:
Breakfast: (347) Whole Wheat Toast with about1/2 tbs FF ICBINB and 2 tbs peanut butter, 1 cup FF skim milk
Lunch: (475) Tuna Sandwich, Spinach and iceberg salad, Water
Snack: (364) About 1 1/2 cups of Cap'n Crunch. Immediately after: about 7 Lays sour cream and cheddar chips
Dinner: (700) About 2 cups of Creamy Broccoli Tuna Helper with added broccoli (which my son was NOT happy about, but Ray and I liked it), 1 slice of whole wheat toast with 1/2 tbs FF ICBINB and Parmesan, 1 cup FF skim milk
Snack: (290) about 1 1/2 cups of Capn crunch with FF skim milk
Total Water: 44 oz
Total Calories: 2176

I don't know what it was today, I just wanted to eat! I was craving some pizza is what I think the problem was... It got bad after lunch, I just had the munchies! After snacking on a couple things I realized I wasn't going to stop unless I did something drastic!!! HaHa, so I went to bed. LOL. I was pretty tired and figured if I was sleeping I wouldn't be eating... not the best way to deal with it, but it worked today :) and I didn't order pizza! I also had two helpings of tuna helper for dinner... I'm not mad at myself- but I REALLY didn't need two.
I had peanut butter today :) I LOVE peanut butter... I don't think I have had ANY since I started this blog. I had started getting heart burn from peanut butter, and I HATE having heartburn so I have avoided eating it. My son had it for breakfast and I just couldn't resist! The good news, I didn't get heart burn!!!! I'm really happy about that... but now I see how many calories is in it, so I'll try not to have it everyday.

It's Tuesday, time for my Biggest Looser Walk. I did 2 more minutes than last week :) which makes my new longest time on the treadmill 82 minutes! Woooo Hoooo! The back of my heals still looked messed up, but didn't bother me until I got in the shower again...STIIIIING! My right one is kind of bad. I just hope they are both healed up by next Tuesday!
Treadmill: 88 minutes/2.74 miles  :)
I'm going to go over to my mom's in the morning after I drop my son at school. She said she wants to loose weight too, and she wants to start walking. She said I should come over and walk with her, so I will. We'll see... Hopefully she gets up and we really do go for a walk.
I'm not worried, I know it won't be a long walk- but I also know that walking on pavement is different then my awesome treadmill LOL. So we'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment