Sunday, March 21, 2010

I had a good day today, My eating was... ok.
My fiance has to be to work at 2am instead of the usual 4am... I'm not sure what will be better for me. Going to bed and getting 1 1/2 or 2 hours of sleep before I have to take him? Or just staying up... I'll probably just stay up. I hope it doesn't mess up my day to much tomorrow! Or make me hungry tonight!
Here's My Day:
Breakfast: (540) homemade egg Mcmuffin(1 egg, 1 slice of cheese on sourdough english muffin), 1 small sausage patty, about 8 oz orange juice
Lunch: (865) Arby's- small jamocha shake and a junior roast beef w cheddar. A romaine salad w 1 tbs light ranch, 1/8 cup sharp cheddar, 2 tbs croutons.
Dinner: (340) WW Smart Ones frozen Meal- Pasta Primavera, 1 cup FF skim milk
Snack: (200) about 1 cup of multigrain cheerios with about 1 cup FF Skim milk
Snack: (200)about 3/4 cup of cocoa puffs w 1 cup FF skim milk
Total Water Today: 46 or 36. I think 46 but I lost track...
Total Calories Today: 2145
I didn't pass on the Arby's and I did get a value jamocha shake.(at 470 calories for that tiny thing, I am going to really try not to get anymore for a long time)Also, for the first time ever, I got a JUNIOR roast beef :) and that was hard since the subs are still on sale lol. In Tyler's blog he recently said he gets kids meals a lot, I thought about that. I was still hungry though- so I had a salad. I know that after I get my eating more under control my stomach will shrink more and I won't feel hungry like that, but as long as I have healthy stuff in the house I'll be ok when I do... as long as I control myself!
Treadmill: 20 Minutes/.72 mile
Crunches: 100 (2 sets of 50)
Extra Exercise: 30 of my 'non'jumping jacks with 2 LB weights
30 stretch/reaches (15 on each side)
30 bends (15 on each side)
I am staying up till I bring him, so I did some extra exercising :) woo hoo! I had the time and I think it woke me up some.

3 comments:

  1. Tina, don't forget weigh in tomorrow. I'll be posting everyone's results later in the afternoon. I had a bad day but it looks like you did not too bad. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tessa. I hope tomorrow is better for you. I won't forget... I hope I didn't gain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay that's so great that you used the extra time to work out!! good one! :)

    ReplyDelete