Monday, March 29, 2010

More of my Monday...

My wonderful fiance's name is Ray :) I am sick of writing 'my fiance' every time. AND this seems more friendly then I ever would have thought, so you can know his name :) I guess I didn't want to use it because of the fear someone I knew would read this and know it was me! But I know now that if anyone I knew read this, they would probably know it was me anyway. Also, I guess the people that know me... well they might already have noticed that I'm fat LOL, so who cares if they came across this :) I'm still not telling anyone though!!! Besides  Ray :)
Ray's mom is doing fine today, thankfully! She is back to normal and went to work and feels good. She better not scare us like that again!!!  :)

I have to tell you what I did last night! I was doing my blog and my fiance was eating some sugary cereal. That sounded really good and I wrote it in and added the calories because I knew I would eat some when I got done. I was all done, got off the computer and thought about it... I wasn't even hungry. SO, instead of just eating it because it sounded good, and because I had already wrote it- I got back on the computer and erased it!!! AND the 290 calories!!! HAHA! Take that Cap'n Crunch!!!!

Here's My Day:
Brunch: (603) Chips N Eggs(my migas- 6 tortilla chips, 2 eggs, 1/4 cup cheese, salsa, pepper, tiny bit of veggie oil), 1 slice of whole wheat toast with 1/2 tbs FF ICBINB, 8 oz Orange Juice
Drink: (200) Beaumont Iced Coffee 9.5 oz- French Vanilla
Snack: (147) 6 oz Yoplait Light FF yogurt (apple turnover) with 1/4 cup of Kashi Crunch. Water
Dinner: (795) 1 soft chicken taco, some chicken and re fried beans on the side. Spinach and Ice burg salad. FF skim milk
Snack: (330) 1 1/2 cups of Honey Bunches of Oats Strawberries with cup FF skim milk
Total Water: 34 oz
Total Calories: 2075
The apple turnover flavor is MUCH better with the crunch :) I am having Honey Bunches of oats cereal for snack, even though ray is heating up pizza rolls....
Treadmill: 21 minutes/.78 mile
Crunches: 100 (5 sets of 20)

I came across this blog entry... I don't know if I have a sick sense of humor or what, but I thought it was hilarious LOL. I was sitting here laughing so I thought I'd share it with you. I showed Ray an it cracked him up too, but he has the same sense of humor as me lol. So if you are a little twisted like us, check it out :) http://peregrination.squarespace.com/journal/2010/3/20/are-you-a-kitten-killer.html

2 comments:

  1. Great job avoiding the cereal when you realized you weren't really hungry anyway. I'm proud of you!

    That post was pretty funny, I laughed..Guess I've got a sorta twisted sense of humor as well. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Barbara!!!
    haha, I'm glad you liked the kitten post :) I had to share it lol.

    ReplyDelete