Thursday, March 18, 2010

Total Taco Binge (Wednesday continued)

I can't even believe what I did tonight. It is 1:10 am and I'm still up- so this is still for Wednesday. I feel like I'm at confession or something... I did horrible at dinner, and that was bad enough, but now I have to tell you all that I went on a binge tonight after my post. I really didn't want to write it :(  but I'm nothing if not honest, and so I have to. ALSO, I want it to be all done with tonight, so I can start over tomorrow. Today is the first time I just kept eating like that since 2009, and then it just got worse! After the post, I ate a bowl of Taco salad, with all the junk (cheese, sour cream, ect. and tortilla chips)and NO salad.  A good size bowl too. THEN I had a giant bowl of sugary cereal! I am so mad at myself, I feel like I let myself down, not to mention anyone reading this!!! So here is what I had after my post:
Bowl of Taco meat, beans, tortilla chips, cheddar, sour cream, and salsa.
large bowl of peanut butter/chocolate puff cereal with FF skim milk
My Total calories are well over 3000 for today
Water for the whole day: 34 oz
Thank you Tessa for your comment earlier, it makes me feel better knowing people care, even if you didn't know how bad I messed up yet! Now my Wednesday is over. Definitely my worst day since my weight loss journey started.

3 comments:

  1. Do not continue to beat yourself up over this. Like you wrote...It is OVER now. You can't change it. Just learn from it and move on. We ALL have done it and will do it again. Trust me on that one. If there is anybody out here in Blogland that says they don't screw up from time to time...I'd be hard pressed to believe it. It is a learning process, and one that I seem to have to re-learn every now and again. We all still love you! Because we are just like you!!

    Margie M. writes at:
    www.myhealthylivingthruweightcontrol.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was yesterday, this is today. New day, slate cleared..The past is the past, focus on the present!

    You will have a wonderful day today. You are in control. You can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, thank both you sooo much. When I started this blog I thought it would probably be just for myself, but I know now that having people tosupport you makes it so much easier to get over the bad times, and so much happier to share the good times!
    Thanks so much. You are right- today is a new day and I HAVE learned from it :) I CAN do this!

    ReplyDelete