Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What was I THINKING!

I actually had a pretty good day, so lets get the bad stuff out of the way!
Today is the 4th day in a row I have had Mtn Dew... It is so hard to resist sometimes, it is ALWAYS in the house... but no matter! Tomorrow it is back to NO POP!

My eating today was bad... I didn't even want to write about the snack... the other day I even wrote I had to throw that macaroni salad away or I would eat it even though I didn't even like it!!! WELL, I put it in the fridge until I was ready to take out the trash- BIG MISTAKE. I went to the fridge (where there are delicious good for me fruits) and there it was. What would go good with that? potato chips... UGH!!! What was I thinking!?!?! At least I measured it out so I could count the calories instead of eating straight out of the container/bag. BUT I felt so horrible after I ate it, I threw it in the trash. Half the container still full- that is a big step for me...
So then we ordered inn. Usually I wouldn't be SO mad at myself since it was an improvement from before 2010... but it really is WAY to much food!  and oh my goodness the calories!!! On top of not needing to eat all that, (I was full), now I see how many calories were in it! OMG! Yeah, I'm embarrassed. BUT I said I would always be honest so I'm posting it anyway... as always...

Here's My Day:
Breakfast: (185) Fiber One Bar- chocolate mocha, 1/2 cup of FF Skim Milk
Lunch: (263) Leftover potato/chicken in tomato sauce w/ 1/2 cup of white rice. 1 cup of 2% milk
Snack: (34) 1 bite of ice cream- Dean's Mint Meltaway
Snack: (575) 1/2 cup macaroni salad. 11 sour cream and cheddar potato chips. 1/2 can Mtn Dew
Dinner: (1252) Hungry Howie's- 1/2 Turkey Club Sub with 1 packet of mayo. 1 small piece of pepperoni pizza, 4 cheese sticks, 1.5 oz sauce, 1 cup of Mtn Dew.
Total Calories Today: 2309
Total Water Today: 50 oz

Oh good, that's out of the way...
Now to a little good news. Today was Biggest Looser Day, and I always try to stay on the treadmill as long as I can stand while watching it. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to do my hour, since we had Hungry Howie's, but I did! In fact, I got to the hour and I felt pretty good, so I went a little farther! I did an hour and 18 minutes! That's the longest I've EVER been on the treadmill!!!! SO even though I made mistakes today, I ended it on a good note and feel great. I only have 3 days and it will be weigh in, so I need to get back on track tomorrow and stop this over eating nonsense!!!!! Now all I have to do is ignore the leftovers calling me from the fridge...
Treadmill: 78 minutes (2.5 miles) Yeah Baby!

2 comments:

  1. It's so hard to resist those left overs. They seem to call out our names and dare us to eat them. I have gotten much better at fixing meals with just the right amount of food and no leftovers. Then there is no temptation. Isn't it funny what us food groupies will eat even though we don't like it. It's food and that is all that matters. Good for you on the treadmill, way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to start doing that, cooking less so there aren't the leftovers. I just always cook a lot I guess out of habit.

    Yep- food is food lol. It doesn't make sense to eat something you don't really like... but that's how it goes some times! That is something I have been doing well with and hopefully that was the LAST time for it!

    Thanks Tessa!

    ReplyDelete