Friday, March 5, 2010

WEIGH-IN TIME!

Well, I was kind of scared that this would be the first week I would have to write "I gained"... but I stepped on that scale, and it said 297! So I am down another pound! Woo Hoo!!!! In fact, I am down 20 LBS total... Even though I have a lot farther to go, that IS a lot of weight! How much does a gallon of milk weigh? 5 pounds? So that means I would have to carry 4 gallons of milk around all day, to be back to where I was!!! That is crazy! I think 20 pounds is a milestone, and every 20 after this will be too :) I should think of some kind of reward for my 20 pound milestones...something that isn't food and doesn't cost anything LOL, any suggestions?

Today I am feeling so exited. Maybe it's because 20 pounds looks like a big number lol. Or maybe it's because I feel like it has been such a short 9 weeks... and it really gives me hope- no- CERTANTY that I am really doing it this time!!!!!!! I have tried SO many times, and I lost 16 pounds once, but that's the best I have ever done in my life!
If I could continue, and loose about 10 pounds per month... I would be down 120 pounds by New Years!!!!!! WOW!!!! This is the first time I have let myself think like that... Being down any where near 100 pounds in one year... I would be soooo happy... Wow, I really do believe I can do it!!!!
I want to thank anyone who has ever read this or left any comment, I really do appreciate it very much! I especially want to thank Jenny and Tessa for following me and being so supportive... It really does keep me going and help me get back up when I fall. Maybe it's a little early in the game to be making Thank You speeches LOL... But I have so much hope today, and I guess it's making me all emotional and... girly LOL. I just feel so.... I don't know... different!
Anyway, before I start crying or writing some crazy deep stuff.... I better just give you my day and say: Life is Wonderful!!!
Here's My Day:
Snack @4am: 1 bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats Strawberries with 2% milk
Breakfast: Nothing
Lunch: Romaine Salad with about 1/8 cup of cheddar, 10 croutons, 4 grape tomatoes, 1 tbs light ranch. Leftover broccoli cheese rice- about 1 1/2 cups, with about 1/4 cup mozzarella and 2 taco bell sauce packets. 1 grape. Water.
Snack: Bowl of MultiGrain Cheerios with FF Skim milk
Dinner: 1 cup of Tuna Helper, one slice of whole wheat toast with a tiny bit of fat free butter(icbinb) and Parmesan, about 8 cooked baby carrots, 1 cup of FF Skim milk.
Snack: 1/2 cup of ice cream (that's a serving! 1/2 cup of ice cream isn't very much LOL!!!!)
Snack: took about 3 bites of the tuna helper as I was putting it away...
Total Water for Today: 40 oz

Treadmill: 30 minutes (1 mile)

Oh, and to clarify, I did gain... It was in my 4th week, I had gained a pound back- but that was before I started this blog, so I didn't have to write it! lol.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you Tina, another milestone, 20 pounds. I like your comparison to the milk jugs. I always use the pound of butter for myself. If you stack up 20 pounds of butter and look at it, what a surprise to think that I've been packing that much fat around. I fell off the wagon again last night so I'm struggling with that right now. Too much stress and not having learnt how to get it under control will be my undoing for sure. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you had a bad day :(
    Try not to dwell on falling off the wagon, try to hurry and jump back on it!!! (I know, easier said then done)
    Today is a brand new day, I really hope you are feeling better!
    Thanks again for all your support Tessa.

    ReplyDelete