Saturday, March 13, 2010

Why couldn't Weigh In be TODAY?

What a nice surprise!!! I logged on and saw something different today: Margie M's picture!!! I want to Thank You Margie, for "following" me on My Day! I have 3 people encouraging me now, which is 3 more then I expected! lol.

Ok, why the title of today's post you ask? Well, I felt bloated and just... heavy yesterday. I didn't think to much of it UNTIL today, when I didn't feel that way anymore... so I got on the scale and it was down another 2 LBS! What's up with that??? So if weigh in would have been TODAY I would have been down 3 pounds... ah well. I'll keep it how it is, officially weighing 296. Weigh in IS Friday after all... not what ever day looks good (i guess... LOL). As long as I do well this week, I will have a nice number for sure on Friday! I can't wait!!!

It's been a whole week of counting calories and I'm still at it! I think I will stick with it. Thanks Tessa!
I looked it up, and someone my size would have to have over 2500 a day to stay at the same weight, so I will definitely keep that in mind. I will be happy with myself if I get right around 2000 for now. If I get less-great!!! I am still not going to commit to a certain number yet... as of now I have lost weight almost every week... so I'm just going to stick( I should say "get back:") with my plan and eat smaller portions, eat only when hungry, and add healthier things to my diet. But- Even though I'm not always hungry in the morning, I will try really hard to have SOMETHING for breakfast. All that along with walking on the treadmill everyday.
Just doing better with my portions should really help a lot- I'm going to really try and get that under control... You know, just a bite of something is enough sometimes. I have to remember that.

Here's My Day:
Snack@ 4am: (200) Bowl of MultiGrain Cheerios with FF skim milk
Breakfast: (860) McDonalds- 1 egg McMuffin, a medium Mocha Frappe
Lunch: (296) Tuna Sandwich (1/2 tbs miracle whip, 1/8 cup cheddar, 1/2 can tuna) on Whole Wheat toast with hot banana pepper rings. 6 baby carrots with 1 tbs light ranch.
Snack: (100) Special K Strawberry Fruit Crisps
Dinner: (387) Chicken, carrots cooked with about 1/4 tbs honey, 1/3 cup of chicken noodles, 1 cup FF skim milk
Snack: (330) Large bowl (1 1/2 cups) of Honey Bunches of Oats- Strawberries with 1 cup FF skim milk
Total Water Today: 41 oz
Total Calories Today: 2173
Oh my goodness! 560 calories in that medium frappe!!! Those are one of my FAVORITE things... I hardly ever get one... which is a good thing I guess!!!!

Treadmill: 20 minutes (.67 mile) 5 minutes of that carrying 2 LB weights. -I forgot to write that I did that yesterday too :)

3 comments:

  1. It's hard to totally give up everything we love to eat. So treat yourself once or twice a month to that frappe. Might just give you the uplifting feeling you need to march on toward your goal of being at a healthier weight. Hang in there!

    And...you're welcome...I should have logged on to Follow your blog sooner. Better late then never.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am issuing a challenge to everyone that follows my blog. For details go to fattothininoneyear.blogspot.com. Everyone is welcome to participate so please invite anyone you think might be interested. Only condition is they must join my site as a follower by today. Good luck to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great idea Margie. I have heard never reward yourself with food... but why the heck not? If it's something I love, that is a good reward to me! I am having so many issues with fast food and ordering pizza all the time, so I don't deserve to treat myself YET... BUT I am going to really try and get this under control, and that is something that could be my light at the end of the tunnel lol. Love those things!
    Thanks again for your comment and for joining me on My Day :)

    ReplyDelete