Monday, March 8, 2010

TGIM

The weekend is over, and it's time to get back on track! It's funny how hard the weekend is... I still look forward to it, but know it's going to be a challenge. Hopefully I tackle the challenge better next weekend! Oh, and I know it hasn't been JUST the weekend. I haven't been doing so well with eating lately... I guess the fact that I am loosing weight in spite of how I have been eating, shows you how bad it USED to be!!! It might be hard to believe for some people, but I have improved a lot! But like I said- Time to get back on track!

It's day 2 of counting calories and I'm still doing it lol. It isn't as hard as I thought it would be! I can see that I will definitely have to check into that scale if I'm going to continue with this, that would make it even easier :)

Here's My Day:
Snack @4am: (200 Calories) 1 cup of MultiGrain Cheerios with 1 cup FF Skim Milk
Breakfast: (335 Calories) 1/2 a bagel with about 1.5 oz cream cheese. 4 oz orange juice.
Lunch: (290) Large Spinach and Romaine Salad with 2 tbs light ranch, croutons, 5 grape tomatoes, 1/4 cup cheddar. Water
Drink: (85) 1/2 can Mtn Dew
Dinner: (660) potatoes&chicken simmered in Natural tomato sauce, 1 cup of white rice, 1 cup of FF skim milk
Snack: (85) 1/4 cup (about 2.5 bites lol) Deans Mint Melt away ice cream 1/2 cup FF Skim Milk
Total Water Today: 40 oz
Total Calories Today: 1655

Treadmill: 15 minutes (1/2 mile)
I did ok today. I over ate for dinner though and I am paying for it :(  It was so hard for me to get that 15 minutes done on the treadmill, because I am full. Tomorrow is Biggest Looser Day and I hope to do another hour while watching it... but I sure wouldn't be able to do it in this condition!!! I hate being full now! I have to remember how crappy this feels BEFORE I eat it all huh...

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tina, good for you on the calorie counting, I know it is hard but once you get the hang of how many calories are in something it will get easier. Are you an early riser? I notice you always have a snack around 4 a.m. Do you get up at that time every morning? Seems a little early to me. I find if I wake up too early I have a tendency to eat more during the day. Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tessa! Yeah, I'm sure it will get easier. I'll definitely do it for this week, and probably keep doing it!

    The 4am snack situation LOL. I even have a 4am SNACK EXPLANATION in the "whatca lookin for?" archive because I knew people would wonder about that lol.
    I bring my fiance to work at 3:30am. MOST of the time I try and go back to sleep but sometimes I end up staying awake for an hour or more. Then I can't go to sleep because I'm hungry, so I have a bowl of cereal or something. I try not to, but once in a while you'll see that 4am snack :)
    I usually get up for good about 7:45, as my son has school. On the weekends I might sleep in till 9:30 if I don't have to bring fiance to work.

    ReplyDelete