Wednesday, March 10, 2010

There's a bone there!

Well, I have to tell you, I am SO shocked that I am seeing changes already. 20 pounds is a lot of weight, but for someone like me who has SOO much to loose, I just can't believe I'm seeing any results yet! (It must be the Treadmill, I have never exercised like this IN MY LIFE.) So, they aren't huge, but they are definitely changes. Some might be on the "Tina- that is TO MUCH information" list LOL. But I wanted to share this one...
Ok, so you know your collar bone? Well- I don't lol. I couldn't really feel it (and definitely not see it.) BUT I can now! I reached up to scratch my shoulder and thought- hmmm, that feels smaller! As I was pulling my hand away I felt it! My collar bone! Hahaha, I probably sound like a crazy woman, but I am very happy about this LOL. I even made the fiance come feel it LOL. Before he felt it he said he could see it. (I can't, but soon!) I think it was just the boost I needed :)

It's day 4 of counting calories, and I'm still at it! I am very happy I found that site- http://caloriecount.about.com/ You can sign up and do stuff on that site, but it was confusing me today... So I'll just continue using it to find out the calories for items I can't figure out myself (because they aren't marked, are fast food, ect.) and maybe some recipes...

Here's my Day:
Breakfast: (260) Fiber One Bar- Chocolate Mocha, 1 cup of 2% milk
Lunch: (470) Left over chicken potato stuff with 1/3 cup white rice, 1 slice of Whole Wheat Bread, 1 cup FF Skim Milk
Snack: (170) 1/2 cup of Ice Cream (Deans Mint Meltaway)
Drink: (110) 8 oz of V8 Fusion- Acai Mixed Berry
Dinner: (529) 1 cup of Tuna Helper, 1 slice of Whole Wheat bread w/tiny bit of Fat free ICBINB and parmesan, Spinach and Romain salad with croutons, 1/8 cup cheddar and 1 tbs light ranch, 1 cup FF skim milk
Snack: (310) about 1 1/2 cups of Special K Vanilla Almond with 1 cup FF skim milk
Total Water: 39 oz
Total Calories Today: 1849

Treadmill: 20 minutes (.67 miles)

There is room for improvement, but over all I am happy with how I did today :)

Oh! I wanted to correct something I wrote the other day. I was so exited about loosing 20 pounds and I compared it to gallons of milk. I thought they weighed 5 pounds, but I was wrong. They weigh more like 8 pounds. Sorry about that! So it's still like walking around with 2 and a half gallons of milk all day :) Not quite the 4 I thought- but I'm still just as happy about it LOL.

2 comments:

  1. yay! Tina that's awesome! I totally understand the whole,"wow I can see that bone now!" feeling. Heh, not that it's good to see like ribs showing or something, heh that probably means you're anorexic, but yeah, colar bones are definitely a nice thing to see! When I weighed my heaviest I couldn't see my collar bone either and I was so happy once I saw it again! haha And good job with the calories!! I'm glad you had a good day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I'm glad you understand, I figured I might look totally nuts! yeah- I'm happy :)
    and I don't think I'll EVER have to worry about the rib thing lol. Even at my lightest I wasn't skinny lol :)
    Thanks Jenny!

    ReplyDelete