Saturday, March 27, 2010

Saturday

Oh the weekend... once desired and now dreaded... LOL, ok so I'm feeling dramatic today :) Really though, the weekend is so much harder. I guess lack of schedule is most of it for me. BUT- now having to weigh in on Monday too, I am going to have to get control of these evil days! haha.
Yesterday it was like my cold magically disappeared... thankfully! But today it is back. I have a cough and stuffy nose, but I feel pretty good anyway :) Nothing a few cough drops can't handle... I hope lol.

Here's My Day:
Snack @2:30am: (190) 1 cup of MultiGrain Cheerios with 1 cup FF skim milk
Breakfast: (415) 2 eggs with 2 slices whole wheat toast w 1/2 tbs Fat Free ICBINB
Lunch: (282) 1/2 a Tuna sandwich on whole wheat, 10 carrots, 1 tbs light ranch
Snack: (147) 6 oz yoplait light- white chocolate strawberry yogurt with about 1/4 cup of Kashi Go Lean Crunch mixed in
Dinner: (1550) Ordered Papa John's- 2 medium slices of BBQ chicken bacon pizza, 1 med slice pepperoni pizza, a garlic sauce, 4 small cheese sticks, a pizza sauce. Water
Snack: (50) One cookie (store brand Oreo)
Drink: (200) Beaumont iced coffee- french vanilla
Total Water: 74 oz
Total Calories: 2834
Well... I started the day off pretty good. For the first time I only had 1/2 a tuna sandwich :) I also bought some kashi go lean cereal to put in my yogurt. I wanted granola, and after looking at the different kinds I guess I grabbed the wrong one!!! This is "multi grain cluster cereal" and it will do the job, but I will get granola next time. I got this idea from Margie M's blog. I can't remember what exactly she uses in her yogurt, but I'm pretty sure it is granola of some kind.

I broke my own rule with the pizza!!! I try to just get one slice per plate, then I think I eat less (my usual is now 2 slices) but NO- I strayed from the plan!!! I told myself- "self, THIS is the ONLY plate you are aloud tonight." and put 2 slices on it and 3 cheese sticks. SO of course it's gone faster, and of course i want more, so I got another slice and another cheese stick. (it says 4 is a serving of sticks, but I did NOT need 4) Ugh... I am pretty sure if I would have followed my rule, i would have ended up eating 2 slices and 2 cheese sticks- which I would be happy with. Next time for sure!!! Eventually I will be able to do JUST ONE!!! Oh- and I didn't drink any pop with the pizza!!! :)

I got 3 cookies for snack, I didn't really like the first one, so I put the other 2 back :) I was proud of myself for that one. We usually don't have cookies in the house. I usually don't shop with my son either, he wanted them and I gave in... he is good about not eating a lot of them though. He is 11, but he still asks if he can have a snack, so I know exactly what he's eating and when. If I don't eat them, they will go stale. Which I will be fine with!!! No More eating stuff just so it doesn't go to waste!!!

Treadmill: 21 minutes/.7 mile

I didn't get much sleep last night, my fiance had another early schedule. I was up to early and will be up to late. When my schedule is off it really messes with me. I wish I didn't over eat for dinner, but otherwise it was an ok day. Next time I will follow my rule!!!!

LATER
I have to be honest, while I was eating the pizza, it was good and I enjoyed it. Now it is later, and I feel pretty bad about it. I was thinking of the groceries I bought, and the healthy things I could have made... and feel kind of sick thinking about it. I'm thinking about that show I saw yesterday, how I was so moved by it. And here I am the next day eating pizza... it just doesn't make sense! Ughh...
I read Barbara's blog a little while ago, and she has someone who orders out and sabotages her also. Mine is my fiance. He doesn't do it to sabotage me on purpose... I think he is just as addicted to the food as I am. But I have to start saying No. I'll have to make dinner... and I guess if he really wants to order out anyway, he will have to eat it all himself.... The other day I made a goal to not eat at any buffets until Tessa's Challenge is over. I have a new shorter term goal- NO fast food next week. NONE. I told my fiance and he said that's fine. So NO FAST FOOD next week. Not for breakfast, lunch or dinner. NONE.
Oh, and Barbara did SUCH a great job today by the way!

Tomorrow is another day, and today wasn't a total loss, I just made a couple mistakes. Mistakes that I can avoid next time...

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you and your fiance are "partners in crime" like my husband and myself. It seems when the 2 of us stick together with the plan it works great, but if one of us wavers a teeny bit the other one is right there along with 'em eating like there's no tomorrow. It is one of my weakest points.

    You are still doing well Tina! Hang in there.

    I just use plain Bran Buds or Fiber One original cereal on top of my yogurt. It is way low in WW points for a TBSP or 2.

    Margie M. writes at:
    www.myhealthylivingthruweightcontrol.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Margie :) I'm tryin :)
    and Thank you for the yogurt info! I was going to go through your blog till I found it lol, now I don't have to :) I like the Go Lean Crunch ok, not QUITE what I was going for though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina, I'm sorry you overate at dinner. Pizza is the hardest for me to portion control. Today is a new day, don't beat yourself up for it..Just move on.

    I think the no fast food is a good goal. Good luck with it. And thanks for the compliment and comments. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tina, I hope its OK if I follow your blog and be one of your supporters? I have recently been thru a process of weight loss too. I lost 35lb since last October. I ate (and still eat) large amounts of salad with no dressing. If I have a secret, that would be it. My hubby has lost 35 lb as well, with another 30lb still to go. I love the way u r handling your mistakes as guidance on what Not to do next time. Go girl! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Michaela, of course it's ok! :) I started this blog for me, but have found how much the support of others has helped me more then I ever could have thought. Thank You so much!

    ReplyDelete