Thursday, March 11, 2010

To nice out for a Headache!

It's a beautiful day here in Michigan. It rained a little bit, but that just helped take more snow away! It's 54 right now and feels so nice. I HOPE winter is about over, I'm sick of it! 54 degrees... it has to be over right?!?

Even though it was so nice today, I had a headache for all of it. I'm just now feeling better. I get headaches quite often :( and it is always different. Sometimes I don't want to eat at all, sometimes I feel like I'm starving! Today was one of those. I was hungry ALL DAY! No matter what I ate, I still felt hungry and unsatisfied. I was CRAVING one of those Hostess chocolate pies... if my head didn't hurt so bad I would have went out to hunt one down! But over all I guess I did OK today. Definitely didn't do well with the portions, but I did ok considering. I would have ate even more, but I kept thinking that tomorrow is weigh in day and I REALLY don't want to gain!!! I also keep telling myself my brain must be confused because of the head ache... and I'm not really even hungry, it just FEELS like I am...

Here's My Day
Breakfast: (535)2 eggs, salsa, 1/8 cup cheddar, 1slice of whole wheat toast, tiny bit of FF ICBINB, 1 sausage patty, and 1 cup of FF skim milk.
Snack: (340) 1 cup of Ice cream (Mint Meltaway)
Lunch: (575) Tuna Sandwich on whole wheat toast with 1 tbs miracle whip, 1/4 cup cheddar and banana peppers. 1/2 cup baked beans, 5 baby carrots with 1 tbs light ranch
Snack: (310) Large bowl (about 2 cups) of MultiGrain Cheerios with 1 cup FF skim milk
Dinner: (747) 2 small chicken Tacos, 7 onion rings, 5 fries, 1 tbs ketchup, Water.
Snack: (40) 1/2 an Orange
Total Water Today: 46 oz
Total Calories Today: 2547
I guess I didn't do as well as I thought!!!! I really didn't realize I ate so much!!!  :(   I have a feeling my luck will run out and I'm going to gain tomorrow :(

Treadmill: 20 minutes (.67 mile)

Here are my Totals for this week:
Treadmill: 3 hours 28 minutes (6.84 miles)
Not to bad :) I hope it helps me when I weigh in tomorrow... but I don't know... I kinda doubt it....

2 comments:

  1. Hey tina, sorry you didn't have the best day today. I certainly can relate to the headache! How odd that we both got one within like a day of each other! Crazy. But i'm glad you're feeling better now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenny. I feel bad about complaining, it wasn't horrible like some I get! I feel much better today :) AND it's still nice out lol :)

    ReplyDelete