Friday, March 12, 2010

Time for the WEIGH IN...

The scale says... 296!!! That's another pound :) I am very happy with that. I am now down 21 pounds total. I really feel like I lucked out this time, I didn't expect to loose. I know I am working hard, I have been on the treadmill every day for over 2 weeks now... but at the same time, my eating has gotten worse lately. WAY BETTER then before 2010... but that just isn't enough. I can't keep making the excuse that it is better then pre- 2010, I need to do better with eating- PERIOD. That includes today.
I am SUPER happy though :) I'm glad my work is showing, even if it's only a little at a time. Once I get my eating under control, it will be a little more at a time! Slowly but surely is fine with me, but a little faster would be fine too LOL.  :) I would be thrilled with 2 pounds a week...or 2.5... yeah :)

Here's My Day:
Breakfast: Nothing
Lunch: (1497 Holy Crap) Ordered Pizza-  2 pieces of pepperoni and mushroom, 4 small cheese sticks, 1/2 container of pizza sauce, 1 honey BBQ chicken piece. Water
Snack: (170) 1/2 cup of ice cream
Dinner: (190) Large Romaine Spinach Salad with 1/8 cup cheddar, 2 tbs light ranch, 3 tbs croutons, 5 grape tomatoes. Water
Snack: (200) Bowl of Special K-Vanilla Almond with skim milk
Snack: little piece of an apple
Total Water Today: 48oz
Total Calories Today: 2057

Treadmill: 20 minutes (.67 mile) 5 minutes of that with 2 LB weights
For the past 2 weeks I was on the treadmill NO MATTER WHAT even if only for 15 minutes. I think I can up it to "No Matter What- even if it's only 20 MINUTES" :) We'll see, I am going to try my hardest and I am pretty sure I can do it!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tina, congrats on the lose. It always feels good to see the scale lower. I understand some of your thinking behind cutting back on portion size and still enjoying your favorite foods but I noticed today that you skipped breakfast and that you have ice cream almost everyday. Please don't skip breakfast, it really is the most important meal of the day. It kick starts your motabalism and gives you much needed energy. Perhaps you could try substituting a piece of fruit for the ice cream and cut back about 100 calories. I love ice cream too, but if I start on it I can't stop so I stay away from it and sometimes I use diet jello to satisfy my sweet cravings. Just a suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know- I really do try to eat breakfast, it's just really hard for me! But if I would have I probably wouldn't have over eaten so much at lunch... I will try harder to eat breakfast.
    Yeah, last time I went shopping I got ice cream, keeping it out of the house really is the only way I won't eat it. I don't know why I have been craving sweets so much latley! I did really good with only eating the 1/2 cup serving size (most of the time).
    Yeah, I have fruit... it's just not the same lol. But the ice cream is now gone, and I am going to eat more fruit!
    And I'm going to LIKE IT! Gosh Darn It! :)
    Thanks Tessa!

    ReplyDelete