Monday, March 22, 2010

More for Monday

This is my snack tonight

I am Happy to say we all did great this week for Tessa's challenge :) I am currently in last place, but you wouldn't know it because I am very happy. AND proud of my fellow challengers!!!!

Here's My Day:
Breakfast: nothing(sleeping)
Lunch: (436) Tuna Sandwich on whole wheat with hot pepper rings. 8 baby carrots. about 1 1/2 tbs light ranch.
Snack: (100) Yoplait Light yogurt cup
Snack: (130) Kellogg's Fiber Plus Bar- dark chocolate Almond
Dinner: (709) Papa Murphy's- 1 large slice of Gourmet Chicken Garlic Pizza  w 1 tbs light ranch, 3/4 slice of Hawaiian, Club salad, 2 drinks of Mt Dew (about 1/4 the can)
Snack: (215) 2 strawberries, 1/2 small apple, 20 grapes with fruit dip.
Total Water Today: 45 oz
Total Calories Today: 1590
I bought those Kellogg's Fiber Plus bars thinking that they were Fiber One bars. I have only tried the dark chocolate almond kind, but they are SOOO good, the best Fiber bars I have had! I would highly recommend them!!!
I didn't eat the crust of either piece of pizza, I thought "what the heck, I don't really care for the crust- might as well save some calories." I don't know how many that would be... I'll take 20 off per slice. Does that sound reasonable???
ALSO- I gave the rest of that pop to my fiance :) so it isn't in the fridge with my name on it! (I don't really put my name on my food, you know what I mean lol.)
The fruit dip I made by mixing cream cheese and marshmallow fluff... NOT very healthy, but super good lol. And I only had a little...
Treadmill: 35 minutes/1.17 miles
(15 minutes/.5 mile, 20 minutes/.67 mile)
Crunches: 100

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good day. Awesome job, keep up the good work. Your fruit looks soo good. I love fruit, I'm a fruit addict.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Barbara!
    I am trying really hard to love fruit. It is definitely getting easier. I do love grapes :)

    ReplyDelete