Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Took a Sick Day...

That's the only way to describe it I guess.
I woke up and didn't feel good. I must be getting a chest cold. I didn't do anything all day except eat. Now on top of not feeling good I feel like crap because I ate to much. Ugh... tomorrow will be better, whether I feel better or not.

Here's My Day (unfortunately):
Breakfast: Begal and cream cheese. water
Snack: 2 leftover taco shells with cheese and salsa
Lunch: 10 0z sierra mist. A wet burrito (that wasn't even good)
Snack: 14 grapes, 1 large strawberry 2 tbs fruit dip
Dinner:  a little left over pot roast, 1/2 potato, 5 baby carrots. FF skim milk
Snack: 2 bowls of cereal (Lucky Charms, honey bunches of oats strawberries) w 2% milk
Total Water: 41 oz
Total Calories: A LOT
I don't know what I was thinking :( I didn't feel good and felt like I was hungry ALL day. There are going to be days I don't feel good- but eating really didn't make me feel any better. Only worse. I just have to make sure I remember that tomorrow. I'm pretty tired so I'm not going to count calories today, I know it's A LOT.

Treadmill: 20 minutes/.6 miles (5 minutes of that with 2LB weights)
I rubbed part of my heel raw last night on my 80 minute walk- I didn't even feel it till I got in the shower! STING. So tonight was a little hard walking. I put a bandage on and walked pretty slow.
I hope everyone else had a better day then me!!!!
See you tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Tina, tomorrow is a new day. I think we have a tendancy to slip back into old habits when we are sick. We have always thought of food as a comfort and when we are sick we want that comfort to be there. It is hard so don't beat yourself up over it just start tomorrow as a new day. You are not going to destroy what you have done with one bad day but don't let it go more than that or you will have difficulty getting back on track. Hope you feel better real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina,

    Sorry you weren't feeling good and had a bad day. But, it doesn't look like you did ALL bad! You had some healthy foods in there-fruits, etc. and I am sure the day was not a total loss! Pick yourself up and move on!

    Also, thanks for posting on my blog. Your comment meant a lot to me. I was feeling really discouraged and I appreciate the support.

    Megan
    http://meganonadiet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete