Wednesday, March 17, 2010

79 Minute Biggest Looser Walk

First- I want to thank Barbara and Asphyxiated Emancipation for joining me in My Day! I'm so glad you joined Tessa's challenge. I think it will really motivate us :) This is gonna be fun!

Today my fiance and I were out and about, and ended at the drive through at Arby's and I got a sub.(It's just so hard to pass up those subs when they are on sale for $2) but JUST a sub. This is the first time EVER I went to Arby's and didn't get a jamocha shake. I was thinking about how awful I felt the other night, and it wasn't hard to say no.
I definitely didn't do great on the snack either- and broke whatever small "no pop" streak I had going there... grrrr.

Today is Tuesday, Biggest Looser Day. I watch The Biggest Looser and walk on the treadmill as long as I can. Last week was my longest EVER at 78 minutes. I would love to be able to do that again, even one minute more would make today the longest EVER lol :)
I better start doing crunches again too...
Here's My Day:
Breakfast: (210) 3/4 cup of Special K- Fruit & Yogurt with 1 cup FF skim milk
Lunch: (570) Arby's turkey bacon club sub
Snack: (361) 6 pizza rolls, 6 baby carrots, 1 tbs light ranch 1/2 can of Mt Dew
Snack: (90) Special K Bar- vanilla crisp
Dinner: (675) 2 servings of Creamy Broccoli Tuna Helper, 1 slice of whole wheat toast with Tiny bit of FF ICBINB, about 1/2 tbs Parmesan, 1 cup of FF skim milk (i really didn't need 2 servings...)
Snack: (60) 1/2 cup grapes
Total Water Today: 56 oz
Total Calories Today: 1966
I just finished the seedless red grapes. I forgot how good those are!
Treadmill: 79 minutes (2.56 miles)
Crunches: 100 (5 sets of 20)
Walking was a challenge today lol. As I was getting on the treadmill my son makes me get off and come look- one of the fish I just bought was evidently pregnant, and the tiniest little babies were in the tank. So of course he wants me to get them out so they don't get eaten... so after 10 minutes I saved TWO lol. Then I get on the treadmill and feel GREAT and have to get off at 46 minutes for a potty break. But I really wanted to do that 79 minutes so I got back on and finished the 53 minuites. Not the 79 minutes non stop, but I'll take it :)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the welcome and this challenge is going to be lots of fun! I'm glad I signed up.

    Great job beating your all time high with that extra minute. So what it wasn't non-stop, you still did 79 minutes and 100 crunches. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina, you have totally confused me. You keep blogging just after midnight so it looks like your meals are for the new day when they are actually for the day before. Ok, that made probably no sense at all. Could I get you to post prior to midnight each day so that the date and meals stay in sync. That way you will be qualified for the challenge and I don't have to tax my brain trying to figure out which day you actually ate what on. Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!!

    ReplyDelete