Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Biggest Looser (want to be on the show?)

Today is Tuesday, Biggest Looser Day! As you may know, I try to stay on the treadmill as long as I can while I watch The Biggest Looser. For the past 2 weeks I have been on it 78 and 79 minutes- which are the longest times I had EVER been on the treadmill. (Even though I had to take a potty break last week) If I could add a minute every week, I could have a NEW longest time ever EVERY WEEK! So tonight my goal will be to stay on it for 80 minutes :)
Speaking of the Biggest Looser, I ran across this site looking for people to be on the show next season! I won't be filling out an application, I am NOT that brave. And to be honest, I could never hang! I mean those people work sooo hard! I would probably die! Anyway, here is the website if anyone else is interested!!!
http://www.thebiggestlosercasting.com/

Here's My Day:
Breakfast: (312) 1/2 bagel with about 1 oz cream cheese, 6 oz orange juice
Lunch: (440) One slice of leftover chicken garlic pizza MINUS the crust, and the other half of the club salad. Water
Dinner: (523?) about 4 oz pot roast, 1/2 small potato, 5 baby carrots, a little bit onion, 1 cup FF Skim Milk
Snack: (154) 14 grapes, 1 large strawberry, 1 tbs fruit dip
Snack: (290) Frosted Mini wheats (24 squares) with 1 cup FF skim milk
Total Water: 58 oz
Total Calories: 1719
Today I used my crock pot for the first time :) I made a pot roast, well me and my fiance that is :) It came out really good. And I did soo good controlling my portions! I threw away the nutrition label before I wrote it down, so I had to use the internet and hopefully I got close...

Treadmill: 80 minutes/2.6 miles  Woooo Hoooo!
Crunches: 100
I feel great today. It's just one of those days :) There is room for improvement, but I look back at today and can see how far I've come.
I have to mention my fiance... I love him everyday, but some days I just look at him and realize I love him so much. He has never ONCE said anything to me about my weight gain, he always makes me feel beautiful even when I feel like the ugliest person in the world. He has loved me at every weight, and I am so thankful for that. I don't have to loose weight for him to love me, and that makes me love him even more, and want to loose it even more, so he can be proud of me.

1 comment:

  1. Tina, glad you had a good day. Way to go with the crockpot. It is amazing how we have all these time saving devices and forget to use them. Our world has become so reliant on fast food that good old fashioned cooking is an art. You will enjoy your crock pot the more you use it. I love mine. It's nice to be able to put something on to cook then forget about it for 8 - 10 hours, open the lid and there's dinner. Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete