Friday, March 5, 2010

Good, Bad... we'll call it an In Between Day :)

The good news for today is that I got on the treadmill :) That means this is the first time i got on it EVERY day since a weigh in. It is habit now and I hope to be able to do it EVERY day even if it's for only 15 minutes sometimes. Weigh In is tomorrow... i don't know if that's good or bad...

The bad news is I got my period today. That's enough to put any of us in a bad mood I'm sure! Last time I had one, it was 48 days long... so I am obviously dreading this. I HOPE it is more normal, like 1 week instead of 7 would be good...

I made some bad choices today. We ordered lunch... I did only eat 1/2 the chips and cheese... but there's no getting around it, I did not do well. I also had a sweet craving (which isn't to often) and it was either a brownie or trail mix. So I picked the trail mix, knowing it would give me heart burn. How stupid is that??? Ugh, so here I sit with heart burn, feeling like crap. My own fault-

Here's My Day:
Breakfast: Nothing
Snack: Spinach and Romain salad with 1/4 cup cheddar, 6 croutons, 4 grape tomatoes, 1 tbs light ranch
Late Lunch (ordered in): 1 soft shelled chicken taco, 6 fries with ketchup, 1/2 an order of chips and cheese deluxe (about 8 chips w cheese, tomato, taco meat, sour cream and salsa) Water
Dinner: Tuna sandwich (1 can tuna, 1/8 cup cheddar, 1 tbs miracle whip, on white bread) with hot banana pepper rings. 6 baby carrots with 1 tbs light ranch. Water
Snack: 1/4 cup trail mix (peanuts, raisins, m&ms, 2 almonds), 1 slice of an orange
Drink: Frappuccino
Total Water Today: 46 oz

Treadmill: 31 minutes (1 mile)
I keep track for myself, so I might as well write it on here. The total treadmill time for the week is: 3 hours 18 minutes (6.35 miles)  and Total Crunches for the week are: 300. Not to shabby :) I hope it shows up on the scale... I have hopes but I don't expect much since I didn't do well eating all week :(  I really would be happy if I don't gain, I'd be super happy if I lost one pound...  Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Woah! I just wrote you a comment on your other post...like seconds ago!! haha, that means we're on at the same time..sort of! heh, I find that funny cuz I'm in the Philippines and it's 1:20 p.m. (middle of friday afternoon) but it's thursday night over there..heh, sorry! I just find it so funny that I'm "in" Friday while you're still "in" Thursday night...crazy. Anyway, sorry you feel like you made a bad choice with lunch. I hate that feeling and I hate how it ruins the whole day (heh, sometimes the whole weekend as I end up making one bad choice after another!!!). But yeah, overcoming it and moving on is the big thing! Don't let Friday be a bad day! i command it! haha. :) Anyway, I hope your weigh-in goes well. Hope you have a great weekend, too!

    jenny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok... since you command it, I will NOT let tomorrow be a bad day :)
    I think that is the way this blog helps me most... when I do have bad days, it is so much easier to get up from them and move on. I think of you and anyone who might be reading and think, dang- I better get my sh** together! LOL.
    Thank you so much for your support :) Tomorrow will be great!!!!

    ReplyDelete