Wednesday, March 3, 2010

First a 28...and then THE WORLD!!!!!!

Today I had my son's school conference. He is in 5th grade. He is getting all As and 2 B+s (which he should be able to bring up to As by report card) I have to take this time to tell you what a wonderful son I have, He is the best son in the world... well ok... maybe I'm a little bi-est lol. I'm sure a lot of us think that about our children. I truly have been blessed when it comes to him though... I couldn't ask for anything more.

Now to more good news :) I was getting ready for the conference and I pulled out a pair of khaki pants (chic stretch waste size 28) that I haven't worn them in about 5 months. They were getting to tight and I was afraid they would split if i bent wrong!!! Well, I put them on and they fit perfect!!! They are a little loose even!!!! I couldn't believe it!!! Don't get me wrong, I am SO VERY proud of my 19 pound weight loss, but at my size, I thought for sure I wouldn't be able to see any difference like that for a long time. So any way- Wooo Hoooo! lol. I guess I am in a size 28stretchy then lol. Which is the last size sold in the stores... I have one size 28 in the drawer that is a zipper, button pair of pants. I still can't button those... but soon!!!! I have not worn anything with out a stretchy waist in probably 6 to 8 years! I can't wait till I can fit into those :) I'm exited :) 
I only wish my camera wasn't so stupid, and I would have started taking pictures on Jan 1st... would I be able to see a difference??? Who knows, but it's ok. On to the future!!!  :)

Here's My Day:
Snack4am: about 1 cup of MultiGrain Cheerios with 2% milk
Breakfast: 2 eggs, 2 slices of toast with very little butter, 1 small sausage patty, 8z of orange juice
Lunch: A spinach and Romain salad with 4 grape tomatoes, 1/4 cup cheddar, 1tbs light ranch, 6 croutons. A small serving of left over tomato Parmesan chicken. Water.
Snack: some kind of chocolate cookie with butterscotch chips @ school.... was very good lol.
Dinner: Stuffed Chicken Breast-asparagus, 1/2 cup of broccoli cheese rice, 1 cup of 2% milk
Total Water Today: about 36 oz

Treadmill: 15 minutes (1/2 mile)
I don't know why it's so hard for me to get on the treadmill this week... but I have done it every day even though i didn't want to!
Once again I didn't follow my Just One rule at breakfast... I have been really hungry the last couple days... but I have to cut that out!

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, that's totally ME! haha I can't let anything go to waste! I hate throwing food away!! Hehe, it's such a bad habit, especially when there's left-over cake or cookies or something -- I always feel like I have to eat them because I throwing away perfectly good food is super hard for me! haha, but now I'm thinking there are going to be a lot of leftovers now because I'm so not going to do that anymore. I am definitely going to have to ignore the impulse to eat all leftovers and simply throw stuff away....hopefully i'll be able to!!! :)

    And that's so cool that your son is doing well in school. I'm glad he's such a blessing to your life!! :) I can't wait to have kids of my own some day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, throwing food out is just against EVERYTHING I know, and totally opposite if how I was raised! We were poor and I had 3 brothers... we did NOT just throw food away, especially yummy pizza or left over desserts like you mentioned! I guess we have to re-program our brains and just do it!!! Even though it just seems soooo wrong LOL. It will be good for us, and become easier to do with time.... I HOPE!

    Yes :) My son really is a blessing. I am so very lucky :)

    ReplyDelete