Friday, May 28, 2010

Gaining on Weigh In Day, is NO FUN

I knew it was going to be a gain... and here it is:

That is a 1 pound gain from last week. :(
This is the first time I have gained on my Friday weigh ins since I started this blog :(
It sucks.
BUT I know why I gained, so I will just have to do better.
Just have to get to where I was when I started this journey!
I missed 2 days of treadmill this week, My Totals are:
3 hours 12 minutes/ 7.4 miles
Tricia over at Endrance isn't Only Physical is having a Goody giveaway. For Stay put hair accesories. Here's the link:
http://www.enduranceisntonlyphysical.blogspot.com/2010/05/goody-stayput-giveaway

I want to thank you all for bearing with me yesterday. Not my finest hour, but that's what this is about for me I guess. Being open and honest, about whatever is going on. I realize I am going to have days like yesterday, and I have to make sure I can come out of them without throwing away all my hard work. I have to somehow separate food from comfort... how? I'm not sure...
Even though I still felt pretty down, I think I did better... a little... Today I just tried to stop and think, and listen to my body. Not the best day, but it wasn't as bad as it could have been. Much better then yesterday. Tomorrow will be even better.
Here's My Day:
Breakfast: (200) 9.5 oz bottle of iced coffee
Lunch: (602) Romain/ iceberg lettuce salad, 1/4 cup cheddar, 2 tbs light ranch. 1 slice of leftover pizza, 1 cheese stick, water
Snack: (100) 2 Hershey nuggets
Dinner: (520) 1 asparagus stuffed chicken, 1/2 cup peas, 2 cheese sticks, 1 cup ff skim milk
Snack: (290) 21 tortilla chips with salsa
Drink: (100) 1/2 an iced coffee
Snack: (150) Hershey nugget, rest of iced coffee
Total Water: 40 oz
Total Calories: 1962
I decided I didn't need croutons, the salad was crunchy enough. BUT I had more cheese and dressing then normal, so I guess I ruined that...
My body feels much better when I get in my 40 oz of water. I can't believe I used to go a week with none! I would feel HORRIBLE if I did that now! I also feel better when I do the treadmill.
Treadmill: 26 minutes/ 1 mile   6 minutes with 2 LB weights
I wish I didn't have the pain in my legs. I went all this time without having pain while walking, and now this last couple weeks they just keep getting worse :(  But I still felt good after I was done, glad that I did it. It has to be mandatory. I have to get on it NO MATTER WHAT.

I'm gonna be BUSY tomorrow. To make a long story short, my brother has had all his crap in my basement for what has turned into 5 years. He is moving now and I have to go clear my crap out of the way so he can get his crap out. It's A LOT of crap. You ever seen the show Hoarders? That's my basement. If I can't sleep, maybe I will get started tonight.

Thanks again for your comments. I think I will be better tomorrow. And in case I wasn't clear, I really do love Ray and I know he loves me. I know he has changed. He has been so good to me in the last 6 years. I really do think I have forgiven him. But I just can't get rid of the memories you know? I do feel much better now though... tomorrow I know I'll be great.
He has tomorrow night off, if I do still feel this way maybe I'll talk to him... but there's nothing he can do... so I probably won't... Ugh! I'm gonna go now :)
I'm ok though, thanks for listening (or reading I should say). goodnight.

2 comments:

  1. Hope tomorrow is better for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, it actually has been much better today. Eating, no. But my mood yes.

    ReplyDelete