Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wednesday

Here's My Day:
Breakfast: (573) 2 eggs with cheddar on 2 halves of a bagel, 6 oz orange juice
Snack: (50) 1 Hershey's Nugget
Drink: (200) 9.5 oz iced coffee
Lunch: (170) 1/2 turkey pepperoni sandwich (with miracle whip and hot pepper rings)  on whole wheat
Dinner: (624) 1 cup taco soup with 1 tortilla. Then 1/4 cup Taco Soup with 1/8 cup cheddar on a tortilla, 1 cup ff skim milk
Snack: (271) 56 grams Strawberries, 70 grams grapes, about 4 tbs my fruit dip (including licking the spoon lol)
Snack: (267) 1/2 cup Cocoa Crispies/1/2 cup multigrain cheerios in 2% milk (yeah... weird I know)
Total Water: 45 oz
Total Calories: 2155
That half sandwich was because it was pretty close to dinner time. I was busy and forgot to eat I guess, and just wanted something to hold me over so I split it with Ray. I first made one 2 days ago, and He LOVES those sandwiches lol.
I'm pretty tired. Did some more cleaning today, had Ray's Mom and niece over for dinner. Also, my son came home sick from school. They had a fun outdoor thing today, with run/walking to raise money and bounce houses to jump in. The problem? They were out in the sun for 3 hours. It was all a nice idea, but it happened to be 90 DEGREES today. I sent a baseball cap with him and he shared sunblock with a friend, but that wasn't enough. So anyway, he made it through the day, and as soon as they got back in the school to get ready to go home, he started throwing up :( I brought him home to the air conditioner (I gave in and turned it on 2 days ago. It's been record temps everyday) I gave him a cold rag for his head and water. I'm happy to say he is fine now :)
Treadmill: 27 minutes/ 1.05 miles   5 minutes with 2 LB weights
I added up the calories for the taco soup. According to the calories and servings in all the ingredients, it comes to 159.38 calories per serving. BUT I realized, the tomatoes really cook down, and I'm not exactly sure how many cups of meat it was... so I'm not going to put that on the recipe page for it. I'm sure it's VERY close, but next time I'm going to actually measure out how many cups it makes, so I'll know for sure :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Tina! Thanks so much for your very kind comments on my blog. Yes I will write more about Annie sometime. Gosh, it sounds very hot where you are (not sure what state u r in?). Stay cool baby. You know, I LOVE iced coffee? I wish someone would make a low calorie pint of iced coffee. That would just Make My Day. Keep up the great work on your weight loss! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah the weather here has been CRAZY this year. 82 one day and snowing 5 days later!!! I think that is over though lol. The temps we are having now are usually our summer temps (more like July/August) so they are record highs for May. I'm staying cool in central air :) Oh! I'm in Michigan :)
    I wish I didn't love iced coffee!!! It's SOOO good LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your snacks sound SO yummy, not weird! :-)

    Just a thought for the iced coffee...you can always use decalf if you want, and try adding a really yummy vanilla protein powder instead of cream. It makes it creamy and sweet, but adds a really nice boost of protein. Personally, I found a low-sugar chai and I add vanilla protein powder to that--love it!

    Keep up the good work!

    Audra
    http://scribblinginthemargin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Audra! :)
    I kind of fell off the wagon, but not for long- I'm back on today lol.
    My "iced coffee" is actually 9.5 oz bottles of yumminess already made. They are called "iced coffee" they are really just the cheap version of a Starbucks Frappuccino. So yummy but at 200 calories per bottle... One of the things I may have to give up eventually... but not right now LOL.

    ReplyDelete