Sunday, May 9, 2010

Saturday's Menu, don't look...

I did horrible today. I don't even want to talk about it. I feel sick because I am so full right now. I have not felt like this since before Jan. 1st of this year.  :(
Here's My Day:
Breakfast: bagel with cream cheese, 6 oz orange juice
Lunch: 2 medium slices of mesquite chicken bacon pizza, 1/4 southwest chicken grinder, 10 oz Dr. Pepper
Drink: 10 oz Dr. Pepper
Snack: chocolate chip peanut butter cookie
Dinner: 2 hard shell tacos, about 20 chips with cheese, beans, salsa, and sour cream. About 1 1/2 cups of rice with tomatoes&chilies and cheese, about 12 oz mtn dew
Snack: (immediately after dinner :( ) cookies and cream klondike bar, 10 oz ff skim milk
Total Water: about 25 oz
Treadmill: 30 minutes/1.18 miles
My youngest brother took me and my mom out to lunch for mother's day, it was sooo sweet of him. It was nice, a place I never been.
I was ok with my mom for the most part... but just being around her stresses me out lately... later it just got worse...
No excuse for eating the way I did, and now I feel so crappy. Maybe I can talk more about it tomorrow, right now I'm just disqusted with myself. I'm going to bed.

2 comments:

  1. We all have crappy days, and we all fall off the wagon sometimes. I am not doing as well as I would like to be now, but that's ok. You have to realize that you will have days like this. Don't beat yourself up too much over them. Stand up, brush yourself off, and continue on.

    This is not the end, however much it may feel like failure. In order for days like this to beat you, you have to let them do so.

    Today will be a better day. You can do this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. You are right, it's not the end. Today wasn't great, but tomorrow will be :)

    ReplyDelete