Thursday, May 13, 2010

I need MORE Water, LESS Sleep.

Well, maybe not LESS sleep, just sleep at better times. Ever since I was sick last Sunday, I think I have taken a nap EVERY DAY. Not a short nap either, like a 4 hour nap in the middle of the day! Today when I got up it was after 3 (so I only had a half sandwich since dinner wasn't far off. While I am glad I did that, I was also starving before dinner!) Then at about 8pm I was SO tired, so I laid down, and slept about a half hour. I really need to get back on a schedule! It is hard with Ray's work schedule, but some how I was doing it, and I think it really helps with my weight loss, and over all well being.
Here's My Day
Breakfast: (275) 1/2 bagel with cream cheese, 4 oz orange juice
Lunch: (263) 1/2 tuna sandwich, 9 garden salsa sunchips, 8 baby carrots with 1 tbs light ranch, water
Dinner: (632) 2 cups (2 servings)Tuna casserole, 1/2 cup of peas, 1 1/2 cups of FF skim milk
Snack: (390) 38 pieces (1 1/2 servings) of Strawberry frosted mini wheats with 1 1/2 cup ff skim milk
Total Water: 40 oz
Total Calories: 1560
I did ok today. I should have had only one serving of tuna casserole. I drank enough water today, which I have not been doing. That is one thing that will help me not be so hungry all the time!

Treadmill: 28 minutes/1.08 miles

Oh, I added a dew pictures today. I added a picture to the Easy Tuna Casserole, under the 'Recipes'. I also took my May Pictures of me today. I would like to keep those at the first of the month, but I didn't get to it this time with all that was going on. It is with the new camera, which turns out isn't as good as my old one :( Oh well. If my arms look discolored, it's because they are lol. I am no longer red, and most of the peeling is done, and it left my arms... blotchy.
Also, the other day I just wrote in my weight even though I had taken a picture like usual. I was just to lazy to mess with it- but it's there now :)

Besides being to tired all day, I do feel good and like I'm back on track :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who NEEDS to have a schedule. I find I get behind on my water way too easily, and right now I'm just barely breaking the "if you drop below this they will hospitalize you" mark Here's to cheering you on to get your water in again too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to start out my day with water. Before I let myself eat breakfast I finish a refillable bottle of water, then I eat. Somehow that helps me set the pace for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! We need to keep up on our water, me and you both Babe! Oh, I know once I get back on a good schedule I will feel SO much better :) It's easier said then done thought lol...

    Thanks Tricia, that's a good idea. It takes me all day to drink 40 oz. I'm not a breakfast person usually, been trying really hard though.

    ReplyDelete