Sunday, May 16, 2010

Someone NOTICED

I forgot to tell you yesterday! After 5 1/2 months, Someone actually noticed that I've lost weight! It was only my mom, but still! It is the first time anyone, besides Ray, has noticed!!! She isn't one to just humor people, and I'm not one to fish for compliments. So I know that she really sees it if she said so. She said she could tell around my neck and chest. It's a nice feeling that someone can actually tell the difference :) Of course Ray says he can, but he sees me on the treadmill and KNOWS I'm loosing. I have made him feel my collar bone LOL, and I know he sees the loss in places not every body would necessarily notice :) It makes me feel good anytime he says anything, and now that she noticed I feel great. I think we all secretly want someone to see it. I will be SO excited when someone besides my man and mom see it :)

The Barn Owl Deep In Thought...
about the big night ahead?
As you probably know,
I am addicted to the animal cams at  http://www.sportsmansparadiseonline.com/Home_Page.html 
This is Molly's family, and they are almost ready to fly for the first time! I think tonight because he came so close last night. Even though I stayed up way to late watching, I still got a good nights sleep! About 7 hours woo hoo! Tonight after Survivor I'll be back at the owl box lol. I will try not to stay up to late though :) I'm posting early because it will be hard to get away from them lol. I will probably relax with a iced coffee soon, after I get on the treadmill that is. I'll be back to post that and anything extra for My Day.
Here's My Day SO FAR:
Breakfast: Nothing, sleeping
Lunch: (1015) 2 large slices (these were more like medium size) of chicken garlic pizza with 1 tbs light ranch, 3 small cheese sticks with marinara, 8 oz Pepsi
Snack: (180) Strawberry shortcake ice cream bar
Dinner: (580) the other 1/2 of the Papa Murphy's Italian Salad with light ranch, cheese and croutons, 3 chicken strips with 2 tbs bbq sauce, 1 cup of milk
Drink: (200) french vanilla iced coffee 9.5 oz
Snack (about 2am): (350) 1 1/2 servings of Strawberry frosted mini wheats 1 cup ff skim milk
Total Water: 40 oz
Total Calories: 2325
I didn't eat the crust on the pizza :) I forgot to mention that yesterday. I don't know how many calories that saved... I deducted 20 per piece. Definitely room for improvement. Even though it doesn't look perfect, I'm mostly disappointed that I had pop again...
Treadmill: 29 minutes/ 1.13 miles   6 minutes of that with 2 LB weights

10 comments:

  1. Congrats! It really is a big boost when others notice. Keep it up, you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Babe, yeah well done! Its good when other people aside from your hubby finally notice you are getting smaller. Maybe go for the Pepsi Max? Its sugar free... Not sure if you have it? Hugs, xxxooo Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I found you through skippymom at I Make Soap. My sister is also on a weightloss journey - mylife-thejourney.blogspot.com.

    I desperately need to find myself as well. Maybe I will.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Michaela!
    Maybe I should try Pepsi Max... I haven't yet because I plan on just abstaining from ALL pop lol. That hasn't been working out to well lately though... Maybe I should give in and buy me some, for those times I can't resist... but if it's in the house I might drink it all the time... what to do, what to do LOL.

    Thanks Teresa! I will have to check out your sisters blog :)
    If you are trying to make changes in your life, all I can say is BABY STEPS. Change a little bit at a time and before you know it, you WILL find yourself!
    Best Wishes and thank you for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! It's so nice that you're getting good feedback. Don't worry...other people are noticing too but are probably shy to say anything. I know that I get shy about saying "Did you lose some weight" because I don't want to make people feel bad if they didn't. :-) Just wait, you have more complements coming your way soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't think of that :) I am like that too, with commenting on other peoples loss.

    I don't mind if no one says anything, I know it will be harder to notice since I have SO much to loose... it will just be nice when it is more noticeable :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I need to figure out how to "dress it up" ~ it is a work in progress (just like me). You are doing great - keep up the good work. It does feel good when someone notices our hard work. I haven't had a lot of outside comments but I've had a few ~ and they made my day. I used to drink quite a bit of pop - Diet Coke was my "drug" of choice (our breakroom is stocked with free pop, juice, snacks, cookies, etc). I had to give it up completely. I will, every once-in-a-while, have a diet root beer or something like that, but no Diet Coke (one would lead to many).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for stopping by Mama Page!
    That's how I am with the pop, one leads to many! You know, I am going have to just STOP drinking it. That's all there is to it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I sent my sister a link to your blog and you have both "found" the other before I could let either of you know. LOL - that is funny.

    I did create a new blog to "find myself" as I put it yesterday. In addition to my original (themiddlesideoflife.blogspot.com) and my grandson's (isaiahseyes.blogspot.com), I created thejourneytolive.blogspot.com. I've added one entry. So far, so good.

    Today, I had Fiber One cereal for breakfast with coffee. I'm on cup #2. No water yet.

    ReplyDelete